Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting Analysis

08 Sep 2020
Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
124

Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting : PSG is set to begin their 2020 Ligue 1 run against Lens on Thursday. After a loss against Bayern Munich in Champions League finals, PSG will be looking forward to start this season with a win.

However, to what came as a bad news for PSG and their fans, there are reports that 3 PSG men including Neymar have tested positive for Coronavirus. The news of 3 PSG players to have tested positive for Coronavirus was confirmed by the club themselves. However, PSG have not confirmed the identity of the players and reports of Neymar being tested positive is source based.

As for the match is concerned, Lens began their 2020-21 France Ligue 1 with a 2-1 defeat against Nice. They are currently placed at No 15 in the Ligue 1 table. They will be looking forward to register a win against PSG and for PSG it will be their first match of season and will look forward to start with a win.

Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting Summary

image 45

Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting : Head to Head Stats

The two teams have met each other 19 times till date. PSG have had an upper hand winning 11 matches, while Lens have won 5 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw.

In French Ligue 1, the two team met each other 16, PSG have 8 wins to their name while Lens have 5. 3 matches ended in a tie.

Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting : Offensive and Defensive Stats

PSG usually plays with its 4-3-3 formation. The forward is dominated by the three best stickers of the world Di Maria, Neymar and K. Mbappe. However, if the news of Neymar testing positive positive for Coronavirus is confirmed, he will be missing the match against Lens.

For Lens their usual format has been 3-4-1-2. French Footballer Florian Sotoca along with Cameroonian Ignatius Ganago manages the forward of the team. They are supported by Gaël Kakuta who usually plays from Central forward.

Leandro Paredes from Argentina, Marquinhos from Brazil and Ander Herrera from Spain form a lethal combination of mid-fielders for PSG.

Young Ismaël BouraClément Michelin from France provides a good support to the Lens Strikers.

PSG has a very strong defence support. Thiago SilvaPresnel Kimpembe and 26 year old Spanish Juan Bernat Velasco gives a hard time to forwards of any club.

The defence of Lens is not very strong. In last match they conceded 2 goals against Nice. Facundo Medina, Jonathan Gradit and 20 year old Loïc Badé form the defence system of Lens.

Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting : News Buzz

Neymar among three PSG players to return positive coronavirus tests

ARSENAL FANS REACT AS PSG REPORTEDLY TABLE £25M BID FOR GUNNERS STAR

Lens vs PSG Soccer Predictions and Betting Analysis

According to Kickoff, Paris Saint-Germain have a 71% chance of beating Lens while for Lens the chances of beating PSG stands at 12% as per Kickoff.

Infogol gives 85% chances to PSG beating Lens in its first Ligue 1 2020-21 match. For Lens the chances stands at mere 5% with chances of draw at 10%.

For the Thursday’s match, FcTables gives only 9% chance to Lens winning the match while for PSG the chances stands a whopping 74%.

At Betgold, the betting odds for PSG win is placed at 1.37 and for Lens it is placed at 7.35 as of now.

Betway too predicts the win for PSG in their first Ligue 1 match for this season. The betting odds for PSG is placed at 1.36 and for Lens 7.5.

The past performances, prediction and betting platforms analysis indicate an easy win for PSG in match against Lens. However, Lens do have a good record against PSG in the Ligue 1 tournaments therefore Lens pulling off a surprise in the game cannot be ignored.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM