Play Amazon The September Quiz and you could win as much Rs 25000. Most amazon quizzes have 5 questions to answer. You must get all 5 questions correct to be eligible for the prize. Once you complete the quiz, depending on how many got the answer correct, amazon completes a lucky draw. Results are declared and winners get the prize.
We are providing you answers for the Quiz so that you donot make any mistakes while answering the quiz. Here are the questions and answers of Amazon The September Quiz. There is no time limit.
1. Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer: The 1st Indian Vice President
2. On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer: Irfan Pathan
3. After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections?
Answer: New Zealand
4. Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’?
Answer: Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
5. September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stand for?
Answer: Victory over Japan
How to Play Amazon Quizzes and Win attractive Prizes?
Firstly, download the app from Playstore or Appstore. Once you register on the app, search for the FUN ZONE
After you complete the search, the app displays the search results with FUN ZONE on the top. Click FUN ZONE
Once you click FUN ZONE, it takes you to the games page with the Lucky Draw winners tab. Click the Quiz of your interest and start answering. You can get the answers for Amazon's Daily Quiz Time by clicking on this link at 8.05 am everyday.
If you are interested in other quizzes, please click here and enjoy 1000s of quizzes across numerous topics
Two of our most popular quiz pages are
Have fun and best of luck in the Amazon The September Quiz