Rams vs Cowboys Odds and Predictions

Blogs

Rams vs Cowboys Odds and Predictions

13 Sep 2020
Rams vs Cowboys Odds and Predictions
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
117

Rams vs Cowboys Odds and Predictions

The 100th season of the NFL was successfully conducted just before the Corona pandemic took over the world. This meant that all the pre-season matches of the 101st season of the prestigious league was canceled and the start of the regular season was announced to be in September.

The league got off to a flyer last night with the defending champions Kansas City Chiefs securing their first win of the season against the Houston Texas. 16 matches are still lined up over the weekend.

Our focus is on that particular clash between Los Angeles and Dallas Cowboys. In last season Rams missed the play-offs berth by a whisker after finishing 3rd in the NFC West, Cowboys also faced a similar situation after they finished the regular season 2nd in NFC East with eight wins and eight losses.

This was also the first time that the Rams failed to make the play-offs since Sean McVay became their coach. The Cowboys also had a good start and were confident to make the play-offs but lost four of the last six matches dropping down in the table. It is a great opportunity to reassess and bounce back in this season with a win in their first clash.

Dallas Cowboys vs Los Angeles Rams Odds and Predictions Summary

image 144

Dallas Cowboys vs Los Angeles Rams Preview, Odds and Predictions : Recent Form

The players of both the clubs have got enough rest and are fresh for their first encounter. It is important for both the teams to start off well that will give them the initial momentum as well as the confidence for another long season.

LA Rams versus Dallas Cowboys: Matchups to watch - Turf Show Times

Rams had one of the best starts in last season with three back-to-back wins but lost their way after that. In the last six games that they were part of, they managed to win just 3 and lost 3 which included a humiliation at the hands of Arizona after losing 34-7. It is time for them to pick themselves up and get back to winning ways.

Cowboys have somewhat the same story where they were comfortably placed after three victories but then faced continuous defeats. Looking at their recent form, they have lost four out of the last six games which proved to be a huge factor in the team not making it to the play-offs. They have a formidable team this time around and are hoping for a better season.

Dallas Cowboys vs Los Angeles Rams NFL Predictions and Betting AnalysisHead-to-head

The rivalry between the Rams and the Cowboys dates back to 1960 when the two teams faced off for the first time ever. Their games are always very close to call and has produced the highest quality of entertainment.

The two teams have met each other in 35 games with the Dallas franchise having won 18 while the Rams are right up there with 17 wins. This includes a 14-12 record in regular season and 5-4 postseason in favor of the Dallas.

In the last five meetings, Rams have won two games while the Dallas have secured three victories. In the 2019 season, both the teams won one match each with their last clash won by the Cowboys. The score-line will be very close and interesting to see.

Dallas Cowboys vs Los Angeles Rams Preview, Odds and Predictions : Where to Watch?

Date: September 13th, Sunday.

Time: 8.20 pm ET

Channel: ESPN

Live stream: WatchESPN

Dallas Cowboys vs Los Angeles Rams NFL Predictions and Betting Analysis

According the betting platforms and online experts, the Cowboys are ahead at this point in time and are speculated to win this one.

According to BettingExpertsLos Angeles team has to play out of their skins if they have to win this home affair. On the other hand, they have suggested that the Cowboys are the favorites with the odds of 1.70 and the hosts having 2.30 odds.

On the other hand, the famous website FiveThirtyEight has gone on to tell that it is the home side that has the advantage going into this clash. They have given 52% chance of victory for the Rams whereas the away team has 48% chance which means that they are not exactly writing off another team.

Betfair which is another betting platform have given the odds of 4/6 to Cowboys and 13/10 to the Rams suggesting the former to pull this off.

The Oddschecker website which gives out the best odds have given the odds of 13/10 to the home team and 7/10 odds to the Dallas team. This also means that while most of the teams are behind the Cowboys, the home advantage for Rams can never be denied.

Dallas and Los Angeles when they met, they never failed to provide the best sporting experience to their fans around the world. Though both predictions and odds favors the Dallas Cowboys as of now but it will be super difficult to simply conclude the match in their favor before the final whistle is blown.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM