IPL SRH vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

IPL SRH vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

15 Sep 2020
IPL SRH vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
139

IPL SRH vs RCB predictions and betting : The 13th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) is finally on its way! It begins on 19th September after the COVID-19 pandemic forced the BCCI to postpone the season and relocate it to the UAE thereby making players safety a top priority. Third match of the season is Sunrisers Hyderabad taking on Royal Challengers Bangalore in Dubai. Players of both the camps look fit and appear to be ready for some action on the ground.

This match is expected to be a thriller and mainly a contest of ‘Explosive batting of RCB vs Mind-boggling bowling of SRH’. Even though RCB is considered as South Africa of the IPL, they would like to remove the tag of chokers on them.

IPL SRH vs RCB Predictions and Betting Summary

image 181

IPL SRH vs RCB predictions and betting : Last IPL Season Stats

Looking at their last year’s campaign, SRH had quite a good stint. After 14 matches they ended at fourth position and qualified for the eliminator which they eventually lost to DC in a nail-biting match.

The batting of SRH was highly dependable on the David Warner (Orange cap holder) and Jonny Bairstow who had amassed 1000 runs together in just 22 matches (12 by Warner and 10 by Bairstow) who were the highest run-getters for the team.

Bowling of SRH has always been their strong point with the likes of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddharth Kaul, Rashid Khan and Khaleel Ahmed.

RCB has arguably one of the best batting line-up of the IPL. RCB heavily depends upon Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers. RCB had a forgettable performance as they finished last in the league with eight losses.

Bowling of RCB is highly dependent on Yuzvendra Chahal and Navdeep Saini who were the highest wicket takers last season for RCB. This particular rivalry is termed as the ‘Southern Darby’ as both Bangalore and Hyderabad come under southern India.

IPL SRH vs RCB predictions and betting : Head to Head Stats

The two teams have played 13 matches against each other with SRH edging out RCB with 7 wins whereas the latter has 5 victories. One match ended as no result. This should be a close match with SRH having a slight edge over RCB.

The three-time runners-up had an even record with SRH with one victory to each team in the last season. Both the victories were from the home turf of the respective teams. But with a neutral venue this match may turn into a nail-biting thriller.

IPL SRH vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Team News

SRH may miss their most dependable batsman and captain David Warner and English explosive wicketkeeper batsman Jonny Bairstow. The reason told is that these players have to follow the quarantine norms after returning from the Australia vs England ODI series which ends on 16th September.

Though there is a lot of confusion among the team management about the quarantine norm, nothing can be surely told. Mitchell Marsh who is also a part of the squad will join along with David Warner and Jonny Bairstow.

Kane Williamson is expected to lead SRH in the absence of David Warner. RCB may lose its key players with the likes of Moeen Ali, Aaron Finch and Joshua Philippe who may have to follow the quarantine norms.

Kane Richardson has already pulled  off from the IPL as he is expecting his first child. Adam Zampa has been named as a substitute for him.

IPL SRH vs RCB predictions and betting : Offensive and Defensive Stats

Even though the teams have won several matches in India, the conditions in the UAE are quite different with high temperatures and humid conditions influencing the play.

In a telephonic conversation with the Hindustan Times, retired Australian cricketer and now a cricket pundit and coach, Dean Jones said “At the start the pitches will be great to bat on but there is no doubt that they will get tired as the tournament goes on.” Dean Jones who is active in PSL has closely observed the UAE pitches and further added on, “Dubai can be made as big ground and you can get caught at the boundary.”

Talking about the RCB batting line-up, it looks stronger than ever with Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers leading from the front and the addition of in form Devdutt Padikkal which is like the icing on the cake.

Virat and AB de Villiers weren’t performing up to the mark, yet they scored 464 and 442 runs respectively in the last season. They surely would like to boost up this time and score a truckload of runs for RCB.

Virat and AB will be assisted by Parthiv Patel, Devdutt Padikkal and Aaron Finch. Moeen Ali and Shivam Dube will reprise their role of finishers with the addition of Chris Morris who was bought in the auction to fill in the boots of finisher and death bowler.

Parthiv will keep the wickets and may open with Aaron Finch or Devdutt Padikkal. Virat and AB will come one and two down respectively. Gurkeerat Mann may get a place in the middle order.

SRH has always had problems with their middle order. They are highly dependent on Warner, Bairstow and Williamson.

Though Manish Pandey may come as a relief for them, they surely need another batsman to step up. If Warner and Bairstow miss out this match then SRH will be in deep trouble. SRH may include many suprise inclusions.

Jonny Bairstow will keep the wickets and in his absence Wriddhiman Saha will the wickets. If David Warner and Jonny Bairstow are under quarantine norm then Priyam Garg may open with Wriddhiman Saha and Abhishek Sharma will play this match as a spin all-rounder. 

SRH smartly picked young Indian talents for their middle order in the auction. Priyam Garg and Virat Singh will most probably be included in the playing XI with all-rounder Abdul Samad having strong chances for his inclusion.

He may serve as a finisher with Fabian Allen on the sidelines along with Mitchell Marsh who will fight for a place in the team. Mohammad Nabi will have strong chances of his inclusion owing to his hitting and quality spin bowling abilities. Vijay Shankar may back his role for the previous season.

SRH have the best Indian pace bowling line-up with Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, Basil Thampi, and T Natarajan. Having such awesome pacers in the squad makes SRH’s life easier when it comes to the bowling combinations. 

Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace line-up with the rotation of other quickies according to the pitch conditions. Sandeep Sharma and  Siddharth Kaul may play against RCB. As always Rashid Khan will be their strike bowler.

IPL SRH vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

The betting and prediction platforms are very much positive about Sunriser Hyderabad’s win in upcoming match against RCB.

The betting platform 10cric places the odds for SRH’s win at 1.76 and odds for RCB’s win stands at 2.0 as of now.

According to Bet365, SRH has been given odds of 1.72 and RCB has been given odds of 2.10.

At 888sports, the odds for SRH is placed at 1.76 and for RCB the odds stands at 1.95.

The OnlineCricketBetting site which gives the predictions has given 54.5% chance of a win for SRH with 45.5% chance for RCB. They have also gone on to give the odds as 1.76 to SRH and 2.10 to RCB.

The Betway also seems to go with SRH with the odds of 1.72 while RCB gets 2.05 odds.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM