Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions

Blogs

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions

15 Sep 2020
Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
39

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions : The National Football League has produced some spectacular results already in the first week of its 101st season. Sunday witnessed some thrillers with Packers taking down Vikings whereas Jaguars dispatched Colts. But the upset of the day was when Rams handed defeat to the favorites Cowboys in a game that went down to the wire.

In the other game, last year toppers in NFC East Eagles struggled in the first game and finally conceded defeat against Washington. The two teams are expected to face-off on Sunday the 20th with Rams riding high on confidence while Eagles looking for their first win thereby kickstarting their new season.

Both the teams had a contrasting last season with Rams finishing 3rd in NFC West and couldn’t qualify to the play-offs. On the other hand, Eagles had a decent run with a top finish in NFC East but failed to perform well in the NFC play-offs against Seahawks as they lost 17-9 in what looked like a smooth sail for the latter team. A tough battle is on the cards when Eagles and Rams meet on Sunday.

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions Summary

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions : Recent form

The NFL is back after a long break with players having enough time to prepare for the new season. The players who were injured in the fag end of the season have also returned fit that has instilled confidence in the teams.

The 2019 season was a mixed bag for the Eagles even though they were termed as one of the contenders last year. They had a poor start to the season winning just five matches out of twelve games initially due to inconsistencies and several players nursing injuries.

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions

However, they turned the tide towards them by winning the next four games thereby finishing 1st in NFC East and secured the play-off spot. But they were worn down by the Seahawks in the Wild Card round.

In the last five clashes of the regular season, they won four games against teams like Cowboys, Redskins and New York Giants with the lone defeat coming against Miami Dolphins. The last defeat in the opener have shook them are looking for a comeback against Rams.

Rams had one of the best starts for the last season with three back-to-back wins but lost their way after that.

In the last six games that they were part of, they managed to win just 3 and lost 3 which included a humiliation at the hands of Arizona after losing 34-7. This meant that the team managed 3rd place in NFC West and were out of contention for the play-offs. But they have started the 2020 season pretty well and wouldn’t want to mess it up like they did in the previous season.

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions : Head-to-head

The Eagles are again considered to be a strong team and would be looking to lift their Super Bowl ever while Los Angeles based club are looking to prevent yet another early exit.

The head-to-head between the team suggests as to how the teams have fared against each other over a long period.

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions

It is quit astonishing to know that it’s not just the match on Sunday that is close, but this rivalry has produced some really close and nail-biting contests. The two sides have faced off each other in 42 games with 22 wins for the Eagles whereas Rams are not so far with 19 wins. The Eagles have the edge in regular season with 21 wins while Rams have dominated the postseason with two wins and a defeat.

The recent meetings go on to tell a different story altogether. Eagles are unbeaten in the last six games against Rams with the last defeat coming way back in December 2005. This will be a massive booster for Eagles with the visitors desperate to stop this run of the home team.

Rams vs Eagles Odds and Predictions Analysis

As expected, the betting platforms and experts are suggesting a very close game with both the teams having equal opportunities. According to BettingExpert, the contest is neck to neck with Rams narrowly tipped to win it. The Eagles are given with odds of 2.04 whereas the Rams are provided with odds of 1.90 as of now.

Smarkets also suggests that the result can go either way with teams fighting for the win until the last minute. It has gone to give odds of 1.85 to Rams whereas the hosts are given with odds of 2.00. This means that it isn’t reliable to entirely depend on the odds that are provided.

FiveThirtyEight platform which is very popular for giving out accurate predictions have also given kept the result in a cliffhanger. They have given 51% chance to Rams whereas Eagles are right there with 49%.

Oddscheker who accumulate odds from different websites and gives the best odds have given slightly better chance for Rams with odds of 5/6 whereas the home team has 21/20 odds and the trend can likely reverse with still abundant time left for the clash.

In Draftsking, it is advantage Eagles though they lost their opening game of this season's NFL. Their odds are placed at -155 and for Rams the odds stands at +420.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM