KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

24 Sep 2020
KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
424

KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting : KXIP will take on RCB today at Dubai International Cricket stadium. Both the teams have played one match each in this season's IPL.

KXIP lost their first match of IPL 2020 against Delhi Capitals while Royal Challengers Bangalore started with a win in IPL 2020 season against Sunrisers Hyderabad.

Kings XI Punjab will be looking forward to register their first win of this season's IPL while Bangalore will be hoping to continue their winning streak.

KXIP vs RCB Match Predictions and Betting Tips

KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting

KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Last Season IPL Stats

Both Punjab and Bangalore are yet to win IPL trophy. They will be hoping to win their maiden IPL tournament in 2020.

Last season RCB had one of their worst IPL tournaments. They played a total of 14 matches and could win only 5 matches and lost 8 matches. They ended the season being at the bottom of the table.

KXIP on the other hand had slightly better IPL season than RCB. They finished at 6th place, two places above RCB in last seasons IPL tournament.

Of the 14 matches that they played, they won 6 and lost 8. They ended their season with 12 points, 1 point more than Royal Challengers Bangalore.

KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Head to Head Stats

In all the IPL tournaments, Punjab and Bangalore have clashed against each other on 24 occasions. Both teams have performed equally well against each other.

Of 24 Indian Premier League cricket matches that they played, Punjab have won on 12 occasions while RCB too have won on 12 occasions.

Punjab's highest score against Bangalore has been 232 runs while Bangalore's highest has been 226 runs.

When the two teams met, the lowest score of Punjab was 88 runs while for Bangalore it was 84 runs.

In last five matches between the two teams, Bangalore have dominated. They won 4 of the last 5 clashed between the two teams while Punjab could register only one win.

However, last time when the two teams met in UAE that is in 2014, Punjab defeated Bangalore.

KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Predicted XI

Kings XI Punjab : Lokesh Rahul, Nicholas Pooran, Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Karun Nair/ Mandeep Singh, Glenn Maxwell/ Chris Morris, Krishnappa Gowda, Mohammed Shami, Sheldon Cottrell, Ravi Bishnoi, Chris Jordan/ Ishan Porel

Royal Challengers Bangalore : Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB De Villiers, Josh Philippe (wk), Washington Sundar, Shivam Dube, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Mujeeb ur rahman

KXIP vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Players to Watch out

Captain KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal will be opening for KXIP. Both the players have an ability to play a bigger innings. In last IPL season, at an average of almost 54 runs per match KL Rahul score a total of 593 runs in 14 matches. He had one century and 6 half centuries to his name in last IPL season.

Mayank Agarwal played a superb inning in the 1st match of his IPL 2020 season. He gave a terrific start to his team before falling for 89 runs to Marcus Stoinis.

KL Rahul could not deliver much in his 1st match of IPL 2020. He was bowled by young Mohit Sharma at 21 runs.

For RCB Devdutt Paddikal is someone to bet on. He impressed everyone with his batting on his very first match of IPL tournaments. Along with Aaron Finch, he gave a good start to RCB in first match against Hyderabad. He scored 56 runs in his very first match of IPL tournaments.

Bangalore has a very strong batting line up. Along with Paddikal and Finch as openers, next in the line is Captain Virat Kohli who is followed by AB de Villers.

In bowling department, KXIP is slightly ahead of RCB. The pace attack of Sheldon Cottrell, Mohammed Shami and Chris Jordan is supported by the spinners Krishnappa Gowtham and Ravi Bishnoi. Gowtham is infact an excellent all-rounder who can impress with both bat ad ball on any day.

For Bangalore, their bowling attack will be led by Dale Steyn and Umesh Yadav. Followed by Navdeep Saini and Washington Sunder.

One should not forget the ace spinner Yuzvendra Chahal. Chahal was very crucial in scripting victory for RCB in their 1st match of IPL 2020. Chahal was awarded with Man of the Match for his excellent spin bowling.

KXIP vs RCB Predictions IPL 2020 and Betting Analysis

Onlinecricketbetting.net predicts a win for RCB in today's match against KXIP. The platform however, predicts a close match between the two teams. As per them, RCB has 54.9% chances of beating KXIP in tonight's match while for Punjab the chances stands at 45.1% as per the platform.

Smarkets, a leading prediction and betting platform too gives Royal Challengers Bangalore and edge over KXI Punjab for today's match. As per them, Virat's men have 56.5% chances of beating KL Rahul's men in tonight's match. On the other hand, KXI Punjab have 43.86% chances of winning the match.

As per Betway, the betting odds for RCB stands at 1.72 and for KXIP the odds are placed at 2.10 for tonight's match.

At 10Cric, RCB seems to be ahead of KXIP. The betting odds for RCB at 10Cric is placed at 1.66 while for Punjab the odds are place at 2.0.

Prediction and Betting platforms puts RCB ahead for today's KIngs XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore match. Even the last five match stats between the two teams suggests Bangalore to have an edge over Punjab. However, Punjab after its defeat in very first match of this season's IPL will be desperate to register their first win. Therefore, it will not be easy to conclude end result of the match before the final ball is bowled.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM