CSK vs SRH Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

CSK vs SRH Predictions and Betting Analysis

01 Oct 2020
CSK vs SRH Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
571

CSK vs SRH Predictions and Betting : On Friday, 2nd of October, Dubai international stadium will host Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad. This will be the 14th match of this IPL season.

Both CSK and SRH have tasted back-to-back defeats. SRH lost their first two matches while CSK lost their last two matches.

 CSK vs SRH Predictions and Betting Odds

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-19-1024x272.png

 CSK vs SRH Predictions and Betting : Recent form and Head-to-head

Chennai started their IPL 2020 season with a victory against Mumbai Indians . Batting first Mumbai set a target of 162 runs which was easily chased down by CSK. Rayudu, Faf Du Plessis and Sam Curran were the stars of the night.

In the next two matches, CSK witnessed back to back defeats. Absence of Suresh Raina and Ambati Rayudu (injured) was felt. The middle order of CSK collapsed no strong partnership took place. They first lost against RR and in next match, CSK lost against Delhi Capitals.

Sunrisers Hyderabad are having an issue with their batting line up. SRH which is highly dependent upon the top three, couldn't chase 164 against comparatively weaker RCB bowling line-up. In the next match against KKR, their batting again failed and could score only 142 runs. KKR eventually chased the target.

SRH were clever enough to notice the pattern of their defeats. They quickly brought in Kiwi captain Kane Williamson and young Kashmiri batsman Abdul Samad. They both brought in a stability in their batting line-up. With Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Rashid Khan performing in bowling David Warner's side was able to beat Delhi Capitals.

MS Dhoni's Yellow army and Warner's Orange army have clashed in 12 matches against each other in the IPL. CSK has won 9 matches while SRH has only won 3 matches.

In the last 5 matches played between CSK and SRH, CSK has won 4 matches while SRH has won only 1 match.

CSK and SRH have played a single match against each other in UAE back in 2014. The match was played in Sharjah and CSK had won the match.

CSK vs SRH prediction and betting analysis: Team News

SRH might go unchanged for this clash against CSK. However, Priyam Garg may be benched in place of Virat Singh. Priyam Garg has disappointed with his performances. and it would be interesting to see the decision of team management on his role.

Even Vijay Shankar can make a comeback in the team in case he is fit again. He can be SRH's sixth bowler. SRH management may give Thampi, Kaul or even Nadeem a go instead of Khaleel Ahmed.

Warner hasn't performed well this season, but he did play a brilliant knock against DC. Jonny Bairstow has been the highest run scorer for SRH but he doesn't have a healthy strike rate.

Kane Williamson played a brilliant knock against Delhi. He has strengthened the middle order of SRH. Manish Pandey is in brilliant form and has been hitting the cricket ball quite well. Abdul Samad has looked quite promising against DC.

With Mitchell Marsh not being available Vijay Shankar out due to back injury, SRH don't have a quality all-rounder in their team.

Carribbean all-rounders Fabian Allen and Jason Holder have less chances of their inclusion due to the four foreigner rule. Young Abhishek Sharma has been backed by the SRH management. He has looked quite promising but hasn't performed well.

Bhuvi and Rashid made a comeback against DC. Both these bowlers were on their prime during the match day. Rashid picked up 3 wickets for just 14 runs and was named MOM.

This IPL season, Natarajan has been a consistent performer for SRH. He has an excellent cutter and bowls phenomenally well at the death. SRH are struggling for a quality third seamer and fifth bowler.

In Chennai, except for Faf Du Plessis no other batsman have played consistently well for CSK in this season's IPL.

Opening pair, Watson and Murali Vijay have failed in every match while Ruturaj Gaikwad and Kedar Jadhav have not performed upto the mark. Except for the match against RR, Dhoni hasn't performed well.

Sam Curran has performed both with bat and ball. He is the third highest wicket taking bowler in the season so far CSK. Ravindra Jadeja hasn't bowled well, this season. DJ Bravo is yet to play and CSK fans must be looking forward for his inclusion.

In bowling attack, Piyush Chawla had impressed with ball in the first match but failed to maintain the same form in rest of the matches.

Chahar bowled really well in the first two matches but was disappointing in the match against DC. Ngidi had a nightmare of a match against RR when Jofra Archer heaved him for four sixes in an over.

Josh Hazelwood didn't impress in his first match. Imran Tahir hasn't featured in a game till now, but can be included in the game against SRH.

CSK vs SRH Predictions and Betting : Match Schedule

Date : 2nd October 2020

Time : 7:30 IST

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-18.png

 CSK vs SRH IPL 2020 Match prediction and betting analysis

Of the cricket prediction and betting sites, Onlinecricketbetting.net predicts a win for CSK in match against SRH. As per the platform, CSK has 52.6% chances of winning the match while SRH has 47.4% chances of beating CSK.

The betting odds for CSK as per 10cric is placed at 1.8 and or SRH the odds are placed at 2.0 indicating CSK win in the match.

Betway predicts a very close match between the two teams. The betting odds for CSK stands at 1.8 and for SRH it stands at 1.95.

1xBet gives similar odds for both the teams like that of 10cric. The odds for CSK stands at 1.8 and for SRH the odds stands at 2.0

CSK vs SRH Predictions and betting Tips

The clash between CSK and SRH is scheduled to take place on 2nd October at the Dubai international stadium at 7.30 pm IST. The pitch at the Dubai international stadium has hosted six matches in IPL 2020 so far.

DC beat KXIP in the first game at the venue in a super over while RCB defeated SRH in the next match. Third match was won by KXIP against RCB while CSK lost to DC in the next match. RCB won the fifth match at this venue in a super over against MI while the sixth match was won by KKR against in-form RR. Dubai international stadium is largest cricket stadium in UAE.

The pitch does assist the bowlers but once batsmen have have settled down, it becomes a batsmen paradise. The highest score of this ground in this season is set by KXIP (206 runs). Humidity of Dubai will have a toll on the players.

The predictions and betting platforms believe that CSK will defeat SRH however, looking at past performances of both the teams it will be difficult to predict the end result of the game before the last ball of the match is bowled.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM