DC vs KKR prediction and betting Analysis

Blogs

DC vs KKR prediction and betting Analysis

02 Oct 2020
DC vs KKR prediction and betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
318

DC vs KKR Predictions and Betting : It has been two weeks of Indian Premier League 2020 and we have witnessed some nail-biting and high scoring matches. DC and KKR will play the second match of the double header on Saturday. Both these teams will like to get 2 valuable points from this face-off.

The match will be played at the Sharjah cricket stadium. Both these teams have power hitters who can easily clear the short boundaries of Sharjah. The match will surely be a high scoring one.

 

DC vs KKR prediction and betting : Recent form

KKR lost their first match to MI due to shear brilliance of Mumbai skipper Rohit Sharma. KKR's batting order failed to deliver during the chase. Even KKR's death bowling didn't perform well.

KKR made a comeback against Sunrisers Hyderabad. KKR's bowling as well as batting shined. Shubman Gill anchored the innings till the end and ensured KKR a win. Varun Chakravarty and Pat Cummins bowled economically and restricted the flow of runs.

With the inclusion of Varun Chakravarty and Kamlesh Nagarkoti, KKR's bowling has been strengthened. This was proved in the match against Rajasthan Royals. KKR defended target of 175 against a strong batting line-up of RR.

Delhi Capitals on the other hand started off with two brilliant victories. They first defeated KXIP in a nail-biting match. Kagiso Rabada just gave away 2 runs in the super over and ensured DC a victory.

DC then won a match against CSK. They were brilliant in each and every aspect of the game. Prithvi Shaw was the best performer in the batting department while Rabada as always was the best bowler.

DC lost their first match in this season against SRH. Their batting department failed during the chase against SRH. DC lacked a strong middle order batsman who could anchor the innings.

DC vs KKR prediction and betting : Head-to-head

KKR and DC have played 25 matches against each other in IPL. KKR has won 13 matches while DC has won 11 matches. One match ended in no result.

In the last 5 matches played between KKR and DC, KKR has won 2 matches while DC has won 3 matches. DC has won the last three matches in this face-off.

KKR and DC have played only one match in UAE. The match was at Dubai and was won by KKR.

 KKR vs DC prediction and betting analysis: Players to watch out

DC would be looking forward to make some changes. Jinks and Ashwin are the two players who can get a chance in the playing XI.

DC has one of the best wicketkeeper batsmen. Rishabh Pant and Aussie vice-captain Alex Carey are their two options. Rishabh Pant hasn't fired well in this IPL season. But owing to his capabilities he can single-handedly destroy the bowling line-up of KKR.

Opening duo of Shikhar Dhawan and Shaw hasn't fired together. However, Shaw was MOM against CSK. Shreyas Iyer and Shimron Hetmyer haven't performed upto their capabilities and this did hurt DC during the chase against SRH.

All-rounders of DC have surprisingly been their strength. Marcus Stoinis was the hero in the first match against KXIP. He hasn't performed well after that match.

Axar Patel is one of the most economical bowler this season. He has even bowled in powerplay. Though his batting has not been impressive. Daniel Sams is another all-rounder who would be eager to make his IPL debut.

DC have a good bowling line-up. After Ashwin was injured, Amit Mishra replaced him and proved why is known as one of the most successful IPL bowlers. However, Mishra has been caught salivating the ball during KKR match.

Proteas pace duo Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada have complimented each other brilliantly. Rabada is the highest wicket taker for DC. DC lacked a quality third seamer and they tried to experiment with Mohit Sharma and Avesh Khan. But both these bowlers failed to perform.

Ishant Sharma has just recovered from an injury and DC will look towards him as a reliable option for third seamer.

Talking about the KKR, opening duo of Sunil Narine and Gill have not given a good opening start. Nitish Rana has got few starts but he has failed to convert them.

Skipper Dinesh Karthik has failed in all the matches while Eoin Morgan has strengthened KKR's middle order.

Andre Russel in bat and Pat Cummins as bowling all-rounder will be the ones who can change the course of any match.

Young pace duo Shivam Mavi and Kamlesh Nagarkoti have impressed critics and fans with their bowling skills. They both are capable with bat and have shown shear brilliance with ball.

KKR vs DC IPL 2020 Match prediction and betting tips

The clash between DC and KKR is scheduled to take place on 3rd October at the Sharjah cricket stadium at 7.30 pm IST.

Many betting platforms have predicted a win for DC but looking at the current form of KKR's bowling line-up, DC can expect a hiccup. Betting Platform Proteammaker places the betting odds for KKR at 2.01 and for DC 1.82.

As per onlinecricketbetting, DC has 52.6% chances of winning the match while KKR has 47.4% chances of winning.

The betting odds for tomorrows match between KKR and DC is placed at 1.8 for DC and 2.0 for KKR as per 10cric.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM