MI vs RR Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

MI vs RR Predictions and Betting Analysis

06 Oct 2020
MI vs RR Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
1020

MI vs RR Predictions and Betting

Mumbai Indians will face Rajasthan Royals in 20th match of IPL 2020. It will be the 6th match for Mumbai Indians and 5th match for Rajasthan Royals in IPL 2020 season.

Mumbai Indians have won 3 matches while lost 2. Rajasthan have won 2 and lost 2 matches in IPL 2020. Mumbai Indians are undefeated in last two of their matches and Rajasthan Royals have lost last two of their matches after winning first two.


MI vs RR Predictions and Betting Summary

Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Predictions and Betting : Recent Performance

Mumbai Indians are the last year IPL champions. However, they did not start this season IPL on a winning note. In their opening match they were defeated by the last year's runners up Chennai Super Kings. However, they bounced back in their 2nd match against Kolkata Knight Riders by setting up a massive 196 runs target. KKR lost by 49 runs.

Mumbai Indians have been involved in some of the high run scoring matches. In match against RCB they were able to tie the match after chasing 202 runs target set by Royal Challengers Bangalore. However, they lost the match in super over.

In next two matches MI defeated Kings XI Punjab and Sunrisers Hyderabad. In both the matches MI batted first and scored over 190 runs.

Rajasthan Royals started their IPL 2020 campaign with victories. They won their opening two matches. First they defeated Chennai by 16 runs and in second match they defeated KXIP by 4 wickets.

However, RR failed to continue their winning streak. They first lost against Kolkata and then in last match Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated them by massive 8 wickets.

MI vs RR Predictions and Betting : Head to Head Stats

Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals have faced each other on 21 occasions. RR won 9 times while MI won 11 matches. One match between the two have ended in no result.

Away from India, the two times have faced each other twice that is in Durban, 2009. One match got abandoned while other was won by Rajasthan Royals.

MI vs RR Predictions and Betting : Team News

Mumbai Indians have won their last two matches and are expected to go with an unchanged side against Rajasthan. Their batting has been their strength.

Captain Rohit Sharma has been leading from the front in the batting department.

He is assisted by Quinton de Kock (wk) and the young prodigy Ishan Kishan who is having a dream run in IPL 2020. Kieron Pollard has been excellent and he is expected to carry on with his excellent form. Suryakumar Yadav has performed well in some games along with Saurabh Tiwary

Hardik Pandya is gradually getting his mojo back which is a good sign for Mumbai Indians. However, Krunal Pandya has disappointed till date in IPL 2020.

For Rajasthan, batting has been a real concern. After the first two victories, they have lost both the matches. In the last two games, they have clearly exposed with the likes of Jos Buttler, Steve Smith and Sanju Samson getting out early that has exerted a lot of pressure on the inexperienced and inconsistent middle order.

Robin Uthappa has looked totally out of sorts in four games with a potential replacement in the name of Manan Vohra for the next game. Rahul Tewatia has come too late in the order and the team might be thinking of pushing him to the No.5 spot. Mahipal Lomror was a good choice as he saved the team from getting out inside 130 against RCB.

As far as bowling is concerned, Mumbai Indians are stronger than RR even in this department. The bowling attack has Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult and James Pattinson who have not only been good with the new ball but have improved their death bowling drastically after being expensive in the initial games. Rahul Chahar is a great leg spin option.

Though not the best but the bowling line-up of RR isn’t as vulnerable as the batting order with Jofra Archer performing day in and day out. Jaydev Unadkat will have to be less predictive with his variations and should alter his length to get success. Shreyas Gopal looked a lot better on Saturday with support coming from Rahul Tewatia. Tom Curran has again gone for more than 12 RPO in 3.1 overs with a chance of Andrew Tye playing in place of him.

MI vs RR Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips

The prediction and betting platforms gives Mumbai Indians edge over Rajasthan Royals in their upcoming clash. The cricketbetting.net puts MI ahead of RR. As per the 10Cric, the betting odds for Mumbai Indians stands at 1.66 and for Rajasthan the odds are placed at 2.20.

As per Smarkets, the online betting platform, the betting odds for Mumbai Indians is placed at 1.69 and for Rajasthan the odds are 2.64.

Onlinecricketbetting.net gives Mumbai Indians 56.9% chance of beating Rajasthan Royals while Rajasthan has 43.1% chances of beating MI as per them. 

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM