RR vs DC Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

RR vs DC Predictions and Betting Analysis

09 Oct 2020
RR vs DC Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
724

RR vs DC predictions and betting : The 2020 IPL is at a very interesting phase where the top teams are looking to consolidate their place at the top of the table whereas the bottom placed teams are desperate to get on a winning spree for their play-off chances.



On Friday, Rajasthan Royals will take on the mighty Delhi Capitals in what looks like a must win clash for them. The DC are coming off a great run with a comfortable victory against RCB whereas were never in control of the game against the four-time champs MI. It will be pretty interesting to see both the teams battle it out in the batting paradise at Sharjah where RR won both their games initially.

RR vs DC Predictions and Betting Summary

 

RR vs DC prediction and betting : Recent Form

RR were off to a great start in this edition with two back-to-back wins but lost their way with three consecutive defeats against KKR, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians . On the other hand, barring that one-off performance against SRH, DC have looked like one of the top favorites to win this IPL with an all-round performance.

DC is the only team to have not played an IPL final till date, but with their recent performances, there is every chance that they will be on of the teams on November 10th. After a close super over win against KXIP, they dominated CSK, KKR and RCB in all departments.

For RR, everything was going well with wins against CSK and KXIP, but three straight losses have put them at 7th position with their chance of play-off starting to diminish by every defeat.

RR vs DC Predictions and Betting : Head-to-head

Looking at how the teams have performed when they met in the past, it is clear that RR are slightly ahead with 11 wins whereas DC are playing the catch-up role with 9 wins in 20 games overall.

In the 2019 IPL season, DC were able to defeat RR both at home and in the hosts’ backyard which will definitely help them have a little bit extra confidence and momentum going into the clash. This is their first meeting in the middle east and everyone is dearly looking forward to this battle.

RR vs DC prediction and betting : Team News

DC have got all their bases covered and would like to go with the same squad whereas RR are still in the mix to find the perfect eleven that will bring them success. With Ben Stokes returning in a few days, it will be a major boost to the whole RR line-up.

There is no doubt that DC have one of the best top four in the tournament. The left right combination of Shaw and Dhawan have got them off to big starts with Shaw taking the explosive role whereas Dhawan has been the silent one.

The Captain Shreyas Iyer coming in at 3 is a blessing as he is one of the best players of spin in the country. Rishabh Pant has time and again proven as to why he plays for India given his consistency in the last three seasons of IPL.

The only concern for them has been Shimron Hetmyer who is yet to break the shackles with his place under scanner. Marcus Stoinis has played the batting all-rounder role perfectly with some great cameos against KXIP and RCB in the last game.

The bowling also looks deadly with Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje firing in from both the ends with the new ball as well with the variations at the death. It is their length that hasn’t allowed batsmen to score big and has given them breakthroughs.

R Ashwin and Axar Patel looks to have sorted out the spin attack with dismissals in the powerplay as well as not allowing the batsman to swing his arms freely.

Harshal Patel has improved many folds as a third bowler with his slower ones and cutter that he didn’t have before. Overall, this is the team to beat in this IPL.

It is very tough to be RR at this point of time. They have tried everything from bowling changes to all-rounder replacements, but nothing seems to go their way.

With the game again in Sharjah, it is important for the top order of Jos Buttler and Steve Smith to get a big start. Yashasvi Jaiswal is a young talent and shouldn’t be benched for two bad innings. Sanju Samson who will come at 4 is starting to disappear like he has done in the previous editions. He will have to settle in and then start to strike instead of going for everything and losing your wicket to bad balls.

Mahipal Lomror is a trusted batsman with Rahul Tewatia having all the potential to play a cameo if he gets going. Tom Curran will be replaced by Ben Stokes eventually but the young England all-rounder will have to find a way to pick up wickets and stop being very expensive in the coming games.

Jofra Archer has been the only one who has not only been contributing with the ball but has got the team some useful runs at the backend.

Karthik Tyagi who made his debut last game is here to stay for a long time with Ankit Rajpoot’s place still not confirmed. He has been all over the place and the likely replacement would be Varun Aaron known for his pace or the usual Jaydev Unadkat.

One other positive is the return of Shreyas Gopal to his rhythm with two wickets against MI.   

RR vs DC prediction and betting : Schedule and pitch report

The game between RR and DC is scheduled on 9th October in the Sharjah International Stadium at 7.30pm IST. The wicket is expected to be flat with nothing much for the bowlers. Adding to that, it has very short boundaries which is why it is called a bowler’s nightmare with scores of 200 a must to have a chance here. It is safe to bat first after winning the toss and defend rather than chasing with a high required run rate staring at you.

RR vs DC prediction and betting Analysis

The prediction and betting platforms predicts win for Delhi Capitals in upcoming clash with Rajasthan Royals. As per onlinecricketbetting.com, Delhi Capitals have 56.2% chances of winning the match while Rajasthan has 43.8% chances of winning the match.

At Oddschecker, the odds for DC capitals stands at 8/11 and for Rajasthan Royals the odds are placed at 5/4 suggesting a win for Dehli.

Sports betting platform, Betway places the odds for Delhi Capitals at 1.66 and for Rajasthan Royals at 2.20.

BettingExpert too predicts win for Delhi Capitals in upcoming clash against Rajasthan Royals. As per them, the odds for DC stands at 1.73 and for RR the odds are placed at 2.20.

The predictions and betting odds points towards an easy win for DC however, as there has been many surprises in this Indian Premier League Season, therefore a surprise by the underdogs RR cannot be ruled out.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM