CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

09 Oct 2020
CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting  Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
240

CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Chennai Super Kings will face Royal Challengers Bangalore on Saturday at Dubai International Cricket Stadium. Both the teams are having a hard time at Indian Premier League 2020 season.

Chennai with two win in 6 matches are placed at No.6 among the 8 IPL teams while Bangalore with 3 wins in 5 matches are placed at No.5 in IPL 2020 table standings.

Both the teams have lost their last match. RCB was defeated by Delhi Capitals while Kolkata bet CSK in a match which was almost won by Chennai.

CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting Summary

 

 

CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Recent Performances

Chennai Super Kings started their IPL 2020 campaign with a win against the last year's IPL champions Mumbai Indians.

In the next three matches, CSK witnessed back to back defeats. Absence of Suresh Raina and Ambati Rayudu (injured) was felt. The middle order of CSK collapsed no strong partnership took place. They first lost against Rajasthan Royals and in next match, CSK lost against Delhi Capitals.

In match against Sunrisers Hyderabad Ambati Rayudu was back in team, however, he could not contribute much for his team and they lost chasing 165 runs target.

Breaking the losing streak, CSK registered a handsome 10 wicket victory against Kings XI Punjab in their 5th match of IPL 2020.

In last match against Kolkata Knight Riders, the weakness in middle-order was clearly visible. They failed to chase down the target of 167 runs set by Kolkata.

RCB might be pleased with their performance in IPL 2020. They started a win against SRH even after setting just 164 runs target for Hyderabad. In next match against KXIP their batting gave up and they were bundled up for 109 runs in 17 overs, thereby losing with 97 runs.

They made a comeback against Mumbai Indians by defeating them in Super overs and in next match won against Rajasthan Royals with 8 wickets. However in last match against Delhi Capitals, their weakness in batting was again exposed as they lost the match with 59 runs.

CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Head to Head

In IPL history, CSK and RCB have played total 24 matches against each other. Chennai have had an edge over Bangalore in IPL.

Of 24 clashes between the two teams, CSK have won 15 matches while RCB have won 8 matches. One match between the two teams ended without any result.

CSK vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Team News

In last match against Delhi Capitals RCB failed in both the fronts, batting and bowling. Bowlers gave 196 runs while batting RCB could score only 137 runs in 20 runs.

RCB has one of the strongest batting line up lead by Captain Virat Kohli. However, they have mostly failed chasing targets in IPL 2020. The X-factor in their batting line up has been young Devdutt Padikkal who has preformed in almost all the IPL 2020 matches that he played.

Aaron Finch has also looked comfortable but needs to get a big score which is long due for the team. After a string of low scores for the captain, Virat Kohli has finally silenced his critics with a well-made 72 against Rajasthan Royals and 43 against Delhi Capitals.

There’s little that is left to say about the team’s savior AB De Villiers who has been in top form and has donned the gloves for the team that has given extra flexibility in the eleven. Allrounder Washington Sundar and Shivam Dube are yet to impress with their performances.

In bowling the two leggies Yuzvendra Chahal and Adam Zampa have looked good.

The duo of Navdeep Saini and Isuru Udana have been effective but they will have to control the run flow in the death which is still an area of concern. Moeen Ali played his first match of IPL 2020 against Delhi Capitals but was not much effective.

Except for Faf Du Plessis no other batsman have played consistently well for CSK in this season's IPL. However, in last two matches Shane Watson has scored consecutives fifties.

Captain MS Dhoni is yet to find his mojo back. Except for match against Rajasthan Royals, he has struggled in IPL 2020. Kedar Jadhav disappointed in last match against Kolkata.

Sam Curran has performed both with bat and ball. He is the third highest wicket taking bowler in the season so far CSK. Ravindra Jadeja is gradually returning to his best.

Piyush Chawla was dropped for match against Kolkata. Deepak Chahar bowled really well in the first two matches but was disappointing in the match against DC and Kolkata.

All eyes will be on Shardul Thakur who has been impressive in last 3 matches that he played.

CSK vs RCB Match Predictions and Betting Analysis

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-72.png

Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites for the match against Chennai Super Kings for online betting sites and prediction platforms.

As per Online Cricket Betting Platform, RCB have 52.2% chances of winning the match against CSK while CSK have around 47.8% chances of winning the Saturday's clash.

At Oddschecker, the odds for Chennai stands at 1/1 while for Bangalore the betting odds are 5/6.

Even Betway gives Bangalore edge over Chennai in Saturday's clash. The betting odds for Chennai as per Betway stands at 1.95 and for Bangalore the odds are placed at 1.83.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM