MI vs DC Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

MI vs DC Predictions and Betting Analysis

10 Oct 2020
MI vs DC Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
437

MI vs DC Predictions and Betting : The two most successful teams of IPL 2020 will lock their horns on Sunday in 27th match of IPL 2020 season. Both the teams have played 6 matches each in IPL 2020.

Delhi Capitals with 5 wins in 6 matches are No. 1 team in IPL 2020 as of now and Mumbai Indians with 4 wins in 5 matches are No 2 team in IPL 2020.

Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will witness the clash of titans in Second match of Super Sunday.

MI vs DC Predictions and Cricket betting Tips

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-78-1024x302.png

MI vs DC Predictions and Betting : Recent Performance

Delhi Capitals have been outstanding in Indian Premier League 2020. It must be remembered that DC is the only team to have not played an IPL final till date and this time looking at their performance they look confident enough to win their maiden IPL trophy.

In IPL 2020, Delhi Capitals are undefeated for last 3 matches and the only match that they lost in this season was against Sunrisers Hyderabad when they fell 15 runs short chasing a target of 163 runs. They started IPL 2020 season with a win against Kings XI Punjab.

In second match they defeated Chennai Super Kings, in third SRH defeated DC. In last three matches they beat Kolkata Knight Riders, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals respectively.

Mumbai Indians started their IPL 2020 season with a defeat against Chennai Super Kings. They then went on to defeat KKR and in 3rd match they lost to Bangalore in Super Overs.

In last three matches they defeated KXIP, SRH and RR respectively.

MI vs DC Predictions and Betting : Head to Head

Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals share equal win-loss. The two teams have clashed against each other on 24 occasions.

Mumbai Indians have won on 12 occasions and Delhi came out victorious in 12 matches.

MI vs DC Predictions and Betting : Team News

Mumbai Indians are undefeated in last three matches and are expected to go with an unchanged side against Delhi. Their batting which is lead by Captain Rohit Sharma has been their strength.

He is well assisted by Quinton de Kock (wk) and the young prodigy Ishan Kishan who is having a dream run in IPL 2020.

Kieron Pollard has been excellent and he is expected to carry on with his excellent form. Suryakumar Yadav has been consistent and is turning out to be a good middle order batsman for MI.

Hardik Pandya is yet to give his best and Krunal Pandya has disappointed in almost all the matches.

Jasprit Bumrah was impressive in last match. He is well assisted by Trent Boult and Rahul Chahar.

DC have got all their bases covered and would like to go with the same squad against Mumbai Indians.

The left right combination of Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan and followed by Captain Shreyas Iyer serve as one of the best batting line up.

Rishabh Pant has time and again proven as to why he plays for India given his consistency in this IPL season.

Shimron Hetmyer was back to action in last match against Rajasthan Royals. Marcus Stoinis has played the batting all-rounder role perfectly with some great cameos against KXIP and RCB and also against RR.

The bowling also looks deadly with Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje firing in from both the ends with the new ball as well with the variations at the death. R Ashwin and Axar Patel looks to have sorted out the spin attack.

Harshal Patel has improved many folds as a third bowler with his slower ones and cutter that he didn’t have before.

MI vs DC Predictions and Betting Summary : Favorites to Win

Mumbai Indians takes on Delhi Capitals in 2nd match of Super Sunday on 11th October. Though Delhi Capitals are the leaders of team standings, the predictions and betting sites have Mumbai Indians as their favorites.

As per betting platform, Bet365, the betting odds for Mumbai's win stands at 1.80 and for Delhi's win the odds stands at 2.0.

The online cricket betting platform also puts Mumbai Indians ahead of Delhi Capitals in tomorrow's match. As per them, Mumbai has 53.5% chances of winning the match and Delhi has 46.5% chances of winning.

The odds for Mumbai Indians are placed at 4/5 and for Delhi Capitals are placed at 11/10 at Oddschecker.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM