IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis

20 Oct 2020
IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
275

IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Kolkata Knight Riders takes on Royal Challengers Bangalore on 21st October. The match stands to be crucial for both the teams.

Currently RCB and KKR are placed at 3rd and 4th position in IPL 2020 points table. Both teams have played 9 matches. Bangalore have won 6 matches while Kolkata have won 5 matches. Win for Bangalore will take them closer to Qualifiers and win for Kolkata will push them ahead of RCB.

The match will be the 39th match of Indian Premier League 2020 and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.

IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Recent Performance

Both KKR and RCB are coming off a win in their previous game.

KKR has one of the best sides in the tournament but has failed big time to live up to its expectations. They started their IPL 2020 campaign with a defeat against Mumbai Indians. They bounced back in next two matches by defeating Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals.

Their victory march was halted by Delhi Capitals. Next they pulled off some unlikely victories against Kings XI Punjab and CSK but were humiliated against RCB and MI where nothing seemed to work for them.

In their last match which was against SRH, they registered victory in Super Overs.

RCB has had a decent run up until now when compared to their previous seasons. They started off with a win against SRH and MI. They continued good performances against CSK, RR and KKR but have lost to DC once and were thrashed by Kings XI Punjab on two occasions.

Their last match was against Rajasthan Royals which they won by 7 wickets.

IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Head to Head

The two teams have clashed with each other on 25 occasions. Kolkata has had an upper hand over RCB.

In 25 matches, Kolkata have defeated Bangalore on 14 occasions and Bangalore have registered 11 victories against Kolkata.

The last match between the two teams ended in a 82 runs victory for Bangalore.

IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Team News

RCB looks like they have figured out their core set of players after struggling to get their combination right. The opening pair of Aaron Finch and Devdutt Padikkal have done well with the left hander taking the initiative to attack whereas the Australian captain hasn’t looked in control in any of the games.

The duo of Virat Kohli and AB De Villiers have been exceptional. Shivam Dube has played his role as the batting all-rounder well whereas Chris Morris looks like the X-factor in the team with so much that he brings into the side.

The spin pair of Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar have been excellent.

Navdeep Saini has looked an improved candidate while Isuru Udana should be utilized more with his deceptive slower ones and toe crushing yorkers.

Mohammed Siraj has been a big problem for the team.

For KKR, nothing is going in their way right now even after bringing in Eoin Morgan as the captain of the side with Dinesh Karthik stepping aside.

The opening pair of Rahul Tripathi and Shubman Gill should be given a long run without judging them for a dismal performance against Mumbai Indians.

Nitish Rana hasn’t looked convincing in any game that has rubbed salt on the wounds of KKR.

On top of it, the likes of Eoin Morgan and Dinesh Karthik haven’t played a match winning performance for the team until now. Andre Russell’s poor form along with all this has been a nightmare for the side which they will have to sort out as soon as possible.

In the bowling attack, Pat Cummins has taken just three wickets in 8 games. Varun Chakravarthy has stood out as their best bowler so far with regular wickets in his quota of 4 overs.

Prasidh Krishna was dropped and Lockie Ferguson was part of Playing XI in last match and he was exceptional. He picked up 3 wickets and gave just 15 runs in 4 overs.

IPL KKR vs RCB Predictions and Betting : Schedule and Match Prediction

The match is scheduled at 7:30PM IST on 21st October. Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium will be hosting the two teams on Wednesday. Prediction and betting sites predicts the match to close one but are mostly favoring RCB over KKR.

As per Smarkets, the betting odds for KKR are 1.99 and for RCB are 1.80.

As per Onlinecricketbetting.net RCB has 54.9% chances of beating KKR while chances of KKR beating RCB stands at 45.1%.

At Bet365, the odds for RCB stands at 1.72 and odds for KKR stands at 2.10.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM