Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and Betting Analysis

20 Nov 2020
Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
249

Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and betting : The UEFA Champions League is up and running with the main draw matches in progress. The 2018/19 champions are starting their campaign against Ajax but an important game against Midtjylland is waiting for them next week to get that important three points.

Liverpool clashes with Fc Midtjylland on Tuesday 27th October 2020.

Liverpool aren’t comfortably placed in the premier league and have shown some weakness which the Danish league would be looking to exploit next week.

On the other hand, Liverpool would want to finish at the top of the table which is why every game is invaluable for the team. 

Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and Betting Tips

 

 

Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and betting : Recent form

Liverpool have a settled side for a while that led them to a dominant title win in 2019 season in the premier league. But their Europe campaign wasn’t as great as it was in 2018 season with a round of 16 defeat against Atletico Madrid that ended their UEFA Champions league campaign.

Coming into the season, they had a good run in the premier league with three wins but have lost their way with a huge defeat against Aston Villa and a draw against Everton. It is important for them to start well and take the momentum for the upcoming games in Europe as well. They have scored 16 goals in the last 6 matches accounting to 2.67 goals per game.

Midtjylland are coming off a great season in Denmark after winning the Superliga which is the highest tier football league of the country.

They were ruthless in the UEFA Champions league qualifying rounds and made it to the main draw after a convincing win against Slavia Praha. On the other hand, they are currently sitting at 5th position with 3 wins, 1 loss and a draw in 5 games.

They have scored 11 goals in 6 games at the rate of 1.83 per game which they will have to improve when they play Liverpool. 

Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and betting : Head-to-head

Matches: 0

Liverpool: 0

Midtjylland: 0

Recent Meeting: First meeting on 27th October at Anfield.

Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and betting : Offensive and defensive stats

The Liverpool will stick to their 4-3-3 combination to exert pressure on their rivals whereas the visitors will probably field an unconventional 4-2-3-1 formation for them to stop Liverpool from running away with the game.

Liverpool’s attack is one of the best currently but has misfired in the last couple of games. Sadio Mane has been sharp and the game changer for the team in the recent games but will most likely come back after he contracted Corona virus. He has 4 goals in 4 matches along with 81.9% pass success and 4.3 shots per game.

He will be joined by one of the best strikers Mo Salah who single-handedly saved some grace against Everton with a goal. He has 5.7 shots per game along with 83% accuracy and 6 goals in 5 games. He also creates 3 key passes and 2.6 dribbles per game that will definitely rattle the defense.

Firmino has been amazing in the previous games with 2 assists so far but will be looking to find some form in the champions league.

Looking at Midtjylland’s attack, Kaba leads the way as a striker who will be supported by the likes of Dreyer, Mabil and Sisto.

Sory Kaba has so far scored 6 goals in 16 appearances that has helped his team win so many games. Anders Dreyer has been of great help with 8 goals whereas Awer Mabil has netted on 5 occasions so far. 

Virgil Van Dijk will be absent for at least 2 months after a tackle from Everton goal keeper last week. Joel Matip will have to shoulder the responsibility in Van Dijk’s absence who has 79.6% pass accuracy and is exceptional with the aerial duels with 1.5 duels won per game. Joseph Gomez has made the most of his opportunities and is most likely to make the eleven. He is incredibly good in aerial duels along with sharp passing skills. He has 88.6% success in passes, 2.7 aerials won per game and 3.3 clears per game which is often under appreciated.

Andrew Robertson will most probably play as the left back defender for the team who holds on to the ball pretty well and frustrates the opponent’s attack. He has 84.5% pass completion rate along with a goal, an assist and 2 clears in the last 13 appearances.

The Midtjylland backlines has the services of Andersson, Sviatchenko, Scholz and Paulinho. Joel Andersson is a prime defender for the team whose strength is to hold on to the ball but has to improve his tackling.

Alexander Scholz is a versatile candidate who not only defends but has also scored in the qualifying rounds. He counter-attacks well and is a set-piece threat for the opponents.

 

Liverpool vs Midtjylland Predictions and betting : Predicted Winner

The game between the premier league giants Liverpool and Midtjylland is scheduled on 27th October in Anfield at 9pm local time. Even though the reds have a significant edge going into the game, the visitors can never be taken for granted.

The predictions and betting sites are predicting an easy win for Liverpool.

As per BettingExperts, the betting odds for Liverpool are 1.14 while for Midtjylland the odds are 25.0.

As per Infogol, Liverpool has 79% chances of winning the match while the visitors, Midtjylland have only 21% chances of winning the upcoming clash with Liverpool.

The winning odds for Liverpool is 1.14 and for Midtjylland is 15.0 at Betzoid.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM