KKR vs DC Predictions and Betting analysis

Blogs

KKR vs DC Predictions and Betting analysis

23 Oct 2020
KKR vs DC Predictions and Betting analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
222

KKR vs DC Predictions and Betting : The Indian Premier League 2020 is entering another weekend with two double headers lined up for the cricket fans. The league is at such a critical juncture where every win for the bottom ranked team will increase their chance to make it to the playoffs.

The other thing is that three teams are on top points in the lower half of the table that has made things interesting. On the other hand, teams like DC, Royal Challengers Bangalore and MI are better placed with a foot in the play offs. Come Saturday, the 4th placed KKR will be taking on the table toppers DC in what will be a critical match for the hosts with the team already in a bit of mix up.

In contrast, a win here will probably confirm the play off spot for DC thereby becoming the first team to do so this edition. 

KKR vs DC Predictions and Betting Summary

 KKR vs DC Predictions and Betting : Recent form and head-to-head

The DC of the yesteryears never played this fearless brand of cricket. The team composition is such that almost all bases are covered with every single player emerging as a match winner for the side.

Even though the team is the only side without a final appearance in the league, there are high chances of breaking the jinx this time around. They are currently at the top of the table with 7 wins in 10 games and 4 games to go.

Even though they had an off day against Kings XI Punjab in the last game, they are waiting to get back to winning ways on Saturday.

The KKR have a lot to ponder about from getting their batting order right to taking care of their injured players besides captaincy changes in the middle of the tournament after suffering humiliation at the ends of RCB in their last outing.

Apart from those two wins against RR and SRH initially in the tournament, they have never really looked the dominating side sneaking out wins against Chennai Super Kings and KXIP from a losing position along with an unlikely super over win against SRH last Sunday.

It is important for them to regroup and emerge stronger for the next couple of games if they have to make it to next stage under Eoin Morgan. They are currently sitting in 4th spot with pressure coming from the likes of KXIP and SRH.

The head-to-head is pretty even between the sides after playing each other on 26 occasions. Even though KKR are narrowly ahead with 13 wins, DC are right behind with 12 victories and a 3-match winning streak against their rivals.

KKR have never against DC in the desert suffering two defeats which includes an 18-run victory initially in the tournament at the Sharjah stadium. Even though DC have been a better side this tournament, KKR are known for their unpredictability and can spring a surprise on Saturday.  

 KKR vs DC Predictions and Betting : Team News

No matter what, the KKR needs to sort their line up issues as quickly as possible along with their batting order. They will have to trust Shubman Gill and Rahul Tripathi by giving them a long run. The opening pair will have to provide them with explosive start without losing a wicket in the first six overs. This will set the platform for someone like Nitish Rana who has looked out of form for most of the tournament.

The No.3 is a great player of pace and spin but has got out early without any impact. Eoin Morgan coming two down will be ideal with Dinesh Karthik assuming the finishing role. With no confirmation of Andre Russell returning, Tom Banton will have to be given another go.

Pat Cummins has been ineffective with the ball but has compensated a bit with his slogging skills at the fag end of the innings. But the inclusion of Lockie Ferguson has strengthened their line up with Sunil Narine’s inclusion still a question mark.

Ferguson took 5 wickets in the first he played against Sunrisers Hyderabad and took the priced wicket against Aaron Finch. With the Abu Dhabi pitch assisting the quicks, Ferguson’s spell will be key for KKR. The spinners

Varun Chakravarthy and Kuldeep Yadav have been economical but haven’t given the breakthroughs in the middle overs whereas the third pacer role assumed by either Shivam Mavi or Prasidh Krishna have done a decent job so far.

The Delhi Capitals were bombarded with injuries, but we should hope that they will emerge stronger in the upcoming games. Shikhar Dhawan has literally carried the batting line up in the last two games with back to back centuries with little support from the other end.

Their major concern has been the lack of runs from Prithvi Shaw at the top with the youngster getting out cheaply in the recent games. The captain Shreyas Iyer who seemed to be nursing a shoulder injury will have to step up in the coming games to put runs on the board.

The return of Rishabh Pant is a huge plus for Delhi while Marcus Stoinis and Shimron Hetmyer have failed to get some quick runs in the middle. It is important for them to get going for Delhi to win.

The bowling line up is settled and looks terrifying with Kagiso Rabada leading the attack. The purple cap holder has been the most-deadly bowler this season and has never failed to take a wicket in this season.

Daniel Sams who replaced Anrich Nortje also did a fantastic job for the team but was unlucky to not get his first wicket. There are question marks on Tushar Deshpande who went for 41 in 2 overs including a 26-run first over that turned the match around for Punjab on Tuesday. Either Harshal Patel or Avesh Khan might be given a go ahead for the next game.

The spin duo of Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar Patel have supported each other well without giving any freebies.

KKR vs DC prediction and betting analysis: Schedule and Pitch report

The game between KKR and DC will be played in the Sheikh Zayed stadium, Abu Dhabi on 24th October at 3.30 pm IST.

The pitch at Abu Dhabi did help the pacers with little or nothing to spinners. Since it’s a day game, the pitch won’t change drastically but the captain who wins the toss would be ideally looking to chase given the recent trend. The team batting first should post somewhere around 165 that will give enough for the bowlers to play with.

 The online betting and prediction websites are banking on Delhi Capitals victory in this match.

Betway have given a clear edge to the Delhi Capitals teams in this contest with KKR needing a team effort to pull off a victory on Saturday.  

OnlineCricketBetting known for giving odds and winning chances have put DC on the driver seat with close to 57% chance for them and 43% chance for KKR to secure that valuable two points over the weekend.

Oddschecker known for accumulating the odds and giving out the best odds have also pointed out at DC to emerge victorious which clearly states that DC are the hot favorites tomorrow.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM