RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting Analysis

24 Oct 2020
RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
214

RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting : Royal Challengers Bangalore takes on Chennai Super Kings on Sunday, 24th October 2020. Chennai Super Kings after playing 11 matches in IPL 2020 are almost out of this year’s IPL and thereby not making to the Playoffs for the first time of their IPL history.

RCB on the other hand with 7 wins in 10 games are comfortably sitting at 3rd position in points table. The last time when these two teams met in Dubai, RCB registered a 37 runs victory over Chennai Super Kings.

This match will be 44th match of this season's IPL and 11th match for RCB and 12th for CSK. This match is scheduled in the Dubai International Cricket Stadium at 3.30PM IST.

RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting Summary

RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting : Recent Performance

Chennai Super Kings have had their worst Indian Premier League season. They have won only 3 matches and have lost 8 matches this season. They are on three match losing streak at present.

CSK started their IPL 2020 campaign on a positive note by defeating Mumbai Indians in their opening match. Since then nothing seemed to have worked in favor of MS Dhoni led CSK. At present they are placed at the bottom of the points table with just 3 wins and 7 losses.

RCB have had a decent run up until now when compared to their previous seasons. They started off with a win against SRH and MI. They continued good performances against CSK, RR and KKR but they lost to DC once and were thrashed by Kings XI Punjab on two occasions.

In last match against Kolkata, RCB humiliated Eoin Morgan led KKR. They won the match by 8 wickets.

RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting : Head to Head

RCB and Chennai have clashed with each other on 25 occasions till date. CSK have always had an upper hand over RCB.

In 25 matches between the two teams, Chennai have won on 15 occasions while RCB have on 9 occasion. One match between the two teams had no result.

In the recent encounter between the two teams that is in IPL 2020, RCB won the match against CSK by 37 runs.

RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting : Team News

RCB is having a dream run in this season's IPL.  The opening pair of Aaron Finch and Devdutt Padikkal have done well with the left hander taking the initiative to attack whereas the Australian captain hasn’t looked in control in any of the games.

The duo of Virat Kohli and AB De Villiers have been exceptional. Shivam Dube has played his role as the batting all-rounder well whereas Chris Morris looks like the X-factor in the team with so much that he brings into the side.

The spin pair of Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar have been excellent.

Navdeep Saini hasn't been impressive with his bowling this season while Isuru Udana is having bad last few matches.

Mohammed Siraj was exceptional in last match when RCB crushed KKR.

With just 3 more matches left for CSK, the team is yet to sort out their batting line up. The duo of Faf Du Plessis and Shane Watson have done their job reasonably well but Watson was dropped from Playing XI in last match against Mumbai Indians.

This move has put a lot of pressure on duo of Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu.

MS Dhoni has struggled in this season while all-rounder Sam Curran has been the only player who stood boldly against any opponent.

Ravindra Jadeja has looked an improved batsman yet failed to convert his innings in to a bigger ones. Dwayne Bravo pulled out of IPL 2020 due to injury.

Deepak Chahar has been impressive in some matches but not enough to help his team win the match. Both Kedar Jadav and Piyush Chawla have disappointed.

Moeen Ali played only one match this IPL season while Imran Tahir was included in Playing XI of CSK in last match and is expected to play even today.

Shardul Thakur even after repeated chances given to him has disappointed alot.

RCB vs CSK Predictions and Betting : Match Predictions and Schedule

Royal Challengers Bangalore will take on Chennai Super Kings in first match of Super Sunday on 24th October. The match will start at 3:30 PM IST. The predictions and betting platforms seems to favor RCB for this match.

 

 

As per Oddschecker, the betting odds for RCB for this match stands at 4/6 and for CSK the odds are 11/8.

Smarkets, predicts chances of CSK win in this match to be 40.65% and RCB's chances to be 59.35%.

The betting odds for CSK at Bet365 is placed at 2.20 and for KKR the odds are 1.66.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM