Week 9 : Bears vs Titans Predictions and Preview

Blogs

Week 9 : Bears vs Titans Predictions and Preview

07 Nov 2020
Week 9 : Bears vs Titans Predictions and Preview
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
76

Bears vs Titans Predictions and Preview

The Week 9 of NFL is filled with a bunch of thrillers but everyone’s focus is on that one particular encounter between AFC South team Tennessee Titans and NFC North side Chicago Bears on 8th November.

The hosts Tennessee Titans are ready to challenge the Chicago based club in the Nissan stadium at 12 pm local time. Both the teams have done particularly well so far and would be looking to add on some victories in their bag. However, the host are on two game losing streak at present.

Titans vs Bears NFL Predictions and Betting Odds

Bears vs Titans Predictions and Preview : Recent form

The 2019 season was kind of a roller coaster ride for the Titans after finishing 2nd in AFC South and made it to the playoffs but lost the AFC Championship game against the Chiefs. They look like they are determined to make it to the Super Bowl this time around after a gap of more than 20 years.

They topped the AFC South group with 5 victories and 2 losses and are the 4th placed team in the conference standings. They scored victories against Broncos, Jaguars, Vikings and Bills but lost their last two outings against Steelers and Bengals. They are set to face the challenge of the bears in LP field on Sunday.

The Chicago Bears have looked for some redemption after poor performance in the 2019 season after failing to make it to the playoffs stage from NFC North group. But their 2020 season has rather been successful so far with 5 wins and 3 losses in the group stage and are still in the hunt for a good finish in this season.

They achieved victories over Falcons, Colts and Buccaneers but have lost their recent games against Rams and Saints that has put them in a slight spot of bother. It is important for them to come out all guns blazing against Titans on Sunday.

Bears vs Titans Predictions and Preview : News Buzz

Titans Star Vic Beasley Jr. , to be released from the Club on Wednesday. Tennessee Titans tells that the linebacker Vic Beasley Jr. will be released Wednesday

Chicago Bears are facing a long list of injury problem. On Wednesday, the Bears official Twitter handle released injury report for 9th week. Five offensive players including backup quarterback Mitchell Trubisky was not seen in the practice seen.

David Montgomery earns best Pro Football Focus grade of season vs. Saints

Read about the Chicago Bears Quarter Back Nick Foles Week 8 Performance

Bears vs Titans Predictions and Preview : Head-to-head

The Titans are again considered to be a strong side after a top spot finish in AFC North and would be looking to lift their maiden Super Bowl ever while Chicago based club are looking to put up a formidable performance.

The head-to-head between the team suggests as to how the teams have fared against each other over a long period. It is quit astonishing to know that it’s not just the match on Sunday that will be interesting to watch, but this rivalry has produced some really close and nail-biting contests.

The two sides have faced off each other in 12 games with 6 wins for the Titans whereas Bears have also won on 6 occasions. All the clashes have obviously been in the regular season with no team budging so far.

Looking at the recent meetings, it is safe to say that the Titans have struggled in the last six games against Bears with 4 defeats in that time period. But the last meeting was in 2016 when Titans went on to beat Bears with a 27-21 margin. This also means that despite Bears having the mental edge and Titans having the edge with wins, it is more or less a level playing field.

Also Read : Will Derrick Henry expose Chicago bears Defense

Bears vs Titans Odds and predictions : Predicted Winner

As expected, the betting platforms and experts are suggesting a close game with Titans having a slight advantage over the Bears.

SMarkets also suggests that Titans have a huge advantage going into this game over the Bears. It has gone to give odds of 1.41 to Titans whereas the visitors are given with odds of 3.30. Despite Titans being the favorites, you can’t write off a side like Bears.

FiveThirtyEight platform which is very popular for giving out accurate predictions have also insisted on Titans sitting in the driver’s seat. They have given 61% chance to Titans whereas Bears are right there with 39%.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM