Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions, Live Stream

Blogs

Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions, Live Stream

11 Dec 2020
Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions, Live Stream
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
141

Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions: The Arizona Cardinals are set to clash with the New York Giants at the MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey on the 13th of December, 2020 in Week 14 of NFL.

The Arizona Cardinals haven't had a good NFL 2020 season. They have won 6 games and lost 6 games. They are currently at 3rd position of the NFC West Standings and are 6th in the Conference.

The Cardinals have lost the last three games and they will be looking forward in avoiding one more loss this Sunday. They need to win this match if they are hoping to make it to the playoffs.

The New York Giants on the hand lead the NFC East points table. Though they have won only five games and lost seven games, the other teams of NFC East have not performed well and thereby helping the Giants to lead the table. Overall they are 7th in the Conference.

The Giants have won the last four matches and will be looking forward to win this match and thus maintain the streak of winning.

Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions Summary

Cardinals vs Giants Team News and Live Stream

The New York Giants are positive about the return of Daniel Jones who suffered a hamstring injury during match against Cincinnati Bengals a week ago. Colt McCoy started in place of Jones in last game.

TV Schedule

Date: Sunday, December 13th, 2020

Time: 1:05 PM ET

TV Coverage: FOX

Online Live Stream : Hulu

Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 form

The Cardinals started the season with two wins against the 49ers and the Washington. In the last five matches, the Cardinals have been able to win only one game against the Buffalo Bills (32-30), and have lost all the four games against the Miami Dolphins (34-31), the Seattle Seahawks (28-21), the New England Patriots (20-17), and the Los Angeles Rams (38-28).

In the game against the New York Jets and against the Dallas Cowboys, the Cardinals showed a spectacular defensive strategy, the opposition could hardly score only 10 points and the Cardinals were able to win with over 20 points difference.

However, the Cardinals have lost last three of their NFL 2020 games.

The New York Giants had one of the most dismal starts of the season among all the teams, the team lost five successive games in the beginning. But they are back in form and in last five games they have lost only one and won the four games.

Currently they are on a 3 match winning streak.

The Giants had their biggest loss of the season against the 49ers when the were able to score only 9 points and the 49ers scored 36 points.

The Giants will be looking forward to win this game so that they can improve their chances of making into playoffs.

Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions: H2H

The Cardinals and the Giants have played a total of 11 games against each other. The New York Giants have been able to win five games and the Arizona Cardinals have been able to six games.

The first game between the two clubs way played in 2001, the Cardinals lost the game by scoring only 10 touchdowns and the Giants were able to make it to 17 touchdowns.

The worst performance of the New York Giants was witnessed in 2002, when the Giants were able to score only 7 and the Cardinals were able to make 21 touchdowns.

The match 2017 match also witnessed the Cardinals making 23 touchdowns and the New York Giants were not able to even open their account. 

The last match between the two clubs was played between the two in 2019, the Giants were able to score 21 and the Cardinals were able to win the game by scoring 27.

Overall the Cardinals have had an edge over the Giants in head to head battle.

Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

Arizona Cardinals:

Kyler Murray (QB) – Completion – 66.9%, Yards per Game – 304.3, Longest Pass - 80, Touchdowns – 22.

Kenyan Drake (RB) – Rushing Yards –768, Long Rushing - 69, Touchdowns – 8.

New York Giants:

Daniel Jones (QB) – Completion – 63.2%, Yards per Game – 248.9, Longest Pass – 53, Touchdowns – 8.

Wayne Gallman (RB) - Rushing Yards – 504, Long Rushing – 60, Touchdowns- 6

Giants vs Cardinals : Injury Update

Cardinals may see this absence of Simmons (Neck/Back), De’Vondre Campbell, Johnathan Joseph (neck) Jalen Thompson (ankle) in this game. Kenyan Drake and De Andre Hopkinsb who were limited due to Ankle and Neck/back injuries respectively in last game may also be rested.

Whereas for the giants 3 players did not participate due to an injury, namely: Blake Martinez (back),Madre Harper (knee) and Matt Peart (ankle). Blake Martinez Daniel Jones was a limited participant due to hamstring injury.

Cardinals vs Giants Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Making a close introspection of the games played in the past, it can be seen that the Cardinals have an upper hand. Taking a look at the performance in the 2020 season, that the Arizona Cardinals are looking in better form than the New York Giants.

NFL Betting and match result predicting platforms are predicting Cardinals to have an edge over the Giants.

Oddschecker gives 20/27 betting odds in favor of the Cardinals win and the odds for the Giants stand at 23/20.

BettingExpert puts the odds of the Cardinals winning at 1.74 and the odds for the Giants at 2.15.

FiveThirtyEight predicts the match to be a break neck competition and puts the odds of the Cardinals winning at 51% and the odds of the Giants winning at 49%.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM