Panthers vs Broncos Odds and Predictions Analysis

Blogs

Panthers vs Broncos Odds and Predictions Analysis

08 Dec 2020
Panthers vs Broncos Odds and Predictions Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
68

Panthers vs Broncos Odds and Predictions: Carolina Panthers (4-8) are set to host Denver Broncos (4-8) at their home field Bank of America Stadium on 13 December. Although the Panthers are already out of the playoff contention, there is a lot to play for on Sunday. It has been a frustrating season for the Panthers due to injuries and Covid cases.

Fans are expecting the star Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey to make a comeback in the game against the Broncos. McCaffrey will be playing against his dad’s former team after missing 9 games this season with a shoulder injury.

The Broncos are currently at the 3rd spot in AFC West and they are already eliminated from the race of playoffs. It will be an interesting game for the head coach Vic Fangio and quarterback coach Mike Shula. Fangio was the defensive coordinator for Carolina from 1995-98.

Shula also served the Panthers as the offensive coordinator from 2013-17. The Broncos will try their best to end the last few matches season on a high.

Broncos Odds vs Panthers and Predictions

Panthers vs Broncos Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Carolina Panthers seemed to lose from the beginning of the tournament. They faced defeats in the starting two games against Las Vegas Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They made a comeback by three consecutive wins over the Chargers, Cardinals, and Falcons.

The Panthers could win only 1 of their next 7 games. They will be welcoming the Broncos after facing a close 28-27 defeat against the Vikings in the last game.

The story of the Denver Broncos is not very different from the Panthers. Things started going wrong for the Broncos right from the beginning of the season. They faced three back-to-back defeats against the Titans, Steelers, and Buccaneers.

The Broncos finally found some momentum with a 38-27 win over New York Jets in the fourth game. They defeated the Patriots in the next game. However, the Broncos looked completely looked out of touch after that and they managed to win only 2 of their next 7 games. They will be facing the Panthers after a 22-16 loss to Kansas City Chiefs.

Carolina Panthers have won 2 of their last 6 home games. Denver Broncos, on the other hand, have a similar record in away clashes. They won 2 of their last 6 away games.

Panthers vs Broncos Odds and Predictions: H2H

Panthers and Broncos have met each other 6 times (including 1 postseason game). Denver Broncos won 5 of them, while Carolina Panthers won only 1. The only win for the Panthers came long ago in December 2008.

The most recent meeting of the two teams took place in September 2016. The game ended with a 21-20 victory for the Broncos.

Panthers vs Broncos: Players to Watch Out

Teddy Bridgewater is the season leader for Carolina Panthers in passing. He has completed 2,819 rushing yards with a good completion rate of 70.2%.

For Denver Broncos, Drew Lock leads the passing. He is having a decent season so far with 1,918 passing yards at a completion rate of 55.4% in the 9 games he played.

The Panthers have Mike Davis in rushing. With 504 rushing yards and 126 rushing attempts, he looked good this season.  Melvin Gordon III has performed consistently well for the Broncos in rushing. He has eclipsed 685 rushing yards so far.

DJ Moore and Robby Anderson are the key players for the Panthers in receiving. Both the players have gained 900+ receiving yards. Tim Patrick has given an impressive performance for the Broncos in receiving. Patrick has completed 607 receiving yards with an average of 15.2 yards per reception.

In the defense department, linebacker Alexander Johnson has 96 tackles to his name for Denver Broncos as of now. Josey Jewell has also performed well with 85 tackles. For Carolina Panthers, Jeremy Chinn and Shaq Thompson are the leading defenders. Both the players have completed 85+ tackles this season.

Talking about kicking, Joey Slye has played well for the Panthers with a field goal percentage of 77.4%. Brandon McManus is a dependable player for the Broncos in kicking. McManus’ field goal percentage stands at 91.7%

Panthers vs Broncos Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

It is not very easy to predict a winner between the two teams as they had a similar campaign so far. The inclusion of Christian McCaffrey is surely a big positive for the Panthers. The Broncos will have to be accurate in their defense to challenge the hosts. The late-season matchup between the two teams is expected to be a thriller.

The predictions and betting platforms are suggesting a home win for the Panthers. as per the betting odds via Bookies.com, the odds are 1.55 in favor of the Carolina Panthers and 2.44 for the Denver Broncos.

Oddschecker is another trusted platform for betting tips. As per them, the odds are 6/11 for Carolina Panthers’ win and 13/8 for Denver Broncos’ win.

Another platform  Oddshark.com has given a 91% win probability to Carolina Panthers, while the chances for Denver Broncos stand at just 9%.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM