Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions and Betting Tips

Blogs

Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions and Betting Tips

15 Dec 2020
Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions and Betting Tips
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
125

Juventus will take on Atalnata tomorrow, 16 December at the Allianz Stadium. This will be the biggest of all the Serie A matches scheduled for tomorrow.

Juventus are currently at the 4th spot in the Serie A points table with 23 points, 4 points behind the table-toppers Milan. They looked brilliant in the last Champions League game as they defeated the Spanish giants Barcelona with a score of 3-0.

They comfortably won the last Serie A game against Genoa. Juventus will be keen to continue the same form in the match against Atalanta.

Atalanta has always been an exciting team in the Serie A competition. With 17 points from 10 games, they are currently at the 8th spot. Atalanta have already become the third Italian team to qualify for the UEFA Champions League 2020-21 Round of 16 after Juventus and Lazio.

This will surely give them a good financial benefit. They will have to be at their best on Wednesday to give a tough fight to the mighty Juventus.

Juventus are favorites to win this game as per the betting and prediction platforms.

Comparing the players stats in this season's Serie A, it is clearly evident that both the teams are equally strong in forward. However, Juventus do have edge in terms of midfield and defense over Atalanta. This may turn out to be winning factor for Juventus in the Wednesday's clash.

Juventus vs Atalanta: Offensive and Defensive Strategy

Juventus will look to make things tough for Atalanta with their strong formation of 3-5-2 that gives them maximum scoring chances. Atalanta may rely on their usual format of 3-4-1-2 against the hosts.

Forward:

The Juventus forward attack is led by one of the world’s best footballers Cristiano Ronaldo. CR7 has already scored 8 goals in the current season of Serie A with an amazing scoring frequency of 59 min. He has also maintained a passing accuracy of 83%.

Ronaldo gets good support from the Spanish player Alvaro Morata. Morata has scored 6 goals this season with 100% dribbling success.

Atalanta’s forward attack looks solid with the likes of Alejandro Gomez and Duvan Zapata. Gomez has scored 4 times so far with 85% passing accuracy.

Zapata has 2 goals and 2 assists to his name and he won 65% of aerial duels.

Both Juventus and Atalanta have a strong forward.

Midfield:

The key players in the midfield for Juventus include Adrien Rabiot and Arthur. Rabiot has given a consistent performance with 1 goal, 1.4 interceptions per game, and 65% success in aerial duels.

Arthur’s high passing accuracy of 95% looks very impressive. His average of key passes per game stands at 0.8.

Atalanta will depend on players like Ruslan Malinovskyi and Remo Freuler. Malinovskyi has played well the Serie A 2020-21 with 2 assists and 81% passing accuracy.

Freuler is having an average of 0.7 key passes per game and he created 3 big chances for his side.

Juventus are ahead in Mid-field.

Defense:

Juan Cuadrado and Danilo are the leading defenders for Juventus this season. Cuadrado had 1 clean sheet with an average of 2.6 tackles per game. He also assisted in 3 goals this season.

Danilo’s interception average is 2.7 per game. His passing accuracy is 90% as of now.

For Atalanta, Christian Romero and Berat Djimsiti have given a good performance in defense. Romero had 1 clean sheet so far. His interception average of 5.2 per game looks excellent.

Djimsiti has maintained a tackling average of 1.6 per game with 100% dribbling success.

Juventus have a stronger defense.

Juventus vs Atalanta: Predicted Line-Up

According to Rotowire.com, the predicted line-up is:

Juventus Starting XI: W. Szczesny, L. Bonucci, Danilo, M. De Ligt, J. Cuadrado, Aaron Ramsey, Arthur, R. Bentancur, F. Chiesa, C. Ronaldo, A. Morata.

Atalanta Starting XI: P. Gollini, B. Djimsiti, Rafael Toloi, C. Romero, Robin Gosens, H. Hateboer, M. De Roon, Remo Freuler, M. Pessina, A. Gomez, Duvan Zapata.

Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions and Betting: Recent Form

Juventus had a great start to the current season of Serie A with a thumping 3-0 victory over Sampdoria in the opening game. They played well throughout the tournament as Juventus is unbeaten this season so far.

They will be welcoming Atalanta after a 3-1 win against Genoa in the last game. Genoa managed to give a scare to the hosts with the equalizer goal, but Juventus bounced back with two late goals from Christiano Ronaldo. Juventus looked in top form in the last Champions League game against Barcelona.

Atalanta started their Serie A campaign with three consecutive wins over Torino, Lazio, and Cagliari. They scored 13 goals in the first 3 games.

Atalanta faced their first defeat of the season against Napoli with a 4-1 margin. However, they made a great comeback with a 4-0 win over Midtjylland. Atalanta will be facing Juventus after defeating Fiorentina with a 3-0 margin in the last match.

Juventus have an amazing record in all competitions this season. They have scored a total of 42 goals and conceded only 13 in 18 games.

Atalanta, on the other hand, have scored 37 goals and conceded 27 in 17 games. Juventus are having an impressive ball possession percentage of 57.00%. Atalanta’s ball possession percentage stands at 48.71%.

Juventus look like a tough team to beat at home. They have won 4 games and lost only 1 in the last 6 home clashes. 1 match ended in a draw.

Atalanta’s away record is similar with 4 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw in the last 6 away games. They recently defeated the strong Liverpool in an away match in the Champions League.

Juventus vs Atalanta: Head to Head

Matches- 40: Juventus: 28  Atalanta: 4  Draw: 8

Last 5 meetings: Juventus: 1 Atalanta: 1 Draw: 3

Recent Meeting: The match ended with a 2-2 draw in Serie A 2019-20.

Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions: Predicted Winner

Both teams are looking good in terms of the quality of players. Juventus will definitely aim to secure a top 3 spot in the Serie A points table.

However, dominating Atalanta is not going to be easy. Atalanta will look to gain momentum this season by counter-attacking Juventus. The Wednesday clash is surely going to be a thrilling contest with many surprises for the fans.

Most of the prediction and betting platforms are suggesting a home win for Juventus in the game against Atalanta. As per fctables.com, there is a 46% chance for Juventus’ win, while the chance for Atalanta stands at 27%. Their predictor is showing a 27% chance of a draw match.

As per the betting odds via bettingexpert.com, the odds are 2.05 in favor of Juventus, and 3.60 in favor of Atalanta. The odds for a draw stand at 3.60.

SofaScore is another popular platform for betting analysis. According to them, the odds are 2.00 for Juventus’ win. 3.60 for Atalanta’s win, and 3.60 for a draw.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM