Broncos vs Bills NFL Odds, Predictions and Injury Report

Blogs

Broncos vs Bills NFL Odds, Predictions and Injury Report

19 Dec 2020
Broncos vs Bills NFL Odds, Predictions and Injury Report
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
119
Almost all the prediction and betting platforms predict Buffalo Bills' win in today's game against the Denver Broncos. Broncos need a win in order to keep their hopes of making into playoffs alive.

Broncos vs Bills NFL Odds and Prediction:  Denver Broncos is set to face a mighty challenge coming their way from Buffalo Bills today. The Broncos are having a difficult time in this season with inconsistencies and injury concerns spoiling their progress so far.

On the contrary, barring a few hiccups, the Bills have been in imperious form and are hoping to finish at the top spot in their group.

After that dominating win against Steelers, they joined the AFC elite tier of teams and a 97.3% chance of lifting their first division title since 1995. The match is scheduled at the Sports Authority Field at 3pm IST. 

Bills vs Broncos Odds and Prediction Summary

Bills vs Broncos NFL Odds and Prediction: Recent form

Denver Broncos came to this season with a poor record in the 2019 season without making it to the playoffs. This also meant that it was for the 4th consecutive year that they didn’t make it to the next stage.

Coming into the 2020 season, their sole purpose was to progress to the playoffs and have a go at the Super Bowl. As far as things are going currently, they are in desperate need of a better effort if they have to make it to the playoffs.

They suffered three consecutive defeats in the opening stages against the likes of Titans, Steelers and Buccaneers before that win against Jets. In their last outing, they scored an important win against Panthers helping them stay alive in the AFC West group.

Bills are a young side who did a decent job in the 2019 edition with a play off appearance. But the thing that is lacking in the side is that they haven’t been able to win the Super Bowl even after all the years. Their 2020 campaign was off to a big start with 4 consecutive triumphs but faced unexpected losses against Titans and Chiefs.

They then managed to win the next three games that helped them stay at the top of the table. Looking at their recent game, they steered clear of Steelers to register their 10th win of the season in 10 games with a margin of 26-15. They have done a great job so far and are assured of a spot in the playoffs.

Broncos vs Bills NFL Odds and Prediction H2H

The Denver Broncos are trying to pick themselves after a series of failures for the side this season whereas the Buffalo Bills have done a great job so far maintaining 1st spot in AFC East group trying to win their 1st super bowl ever.

The head-to-head between the team suggests as to how the teams have fared against each other over a long period. It is quite interesting to know that it’s not just the match on Saturday that will be interesting to watch, but it is expected that both the teams will go hard against each other.

The sides have played each other on 39 occasions so far with Bills coming on top in 22 matches whereas Denver based team has secured 16 victories so far. As far as postseason is concerned, the teams have played just the one game against each other with that clash going the Bills way.

In their recent most meeting, the Bills had a smooth sailing in a one-sided affair with a 20-3 margin on 24th November 2019.

Broncos vs Bills : Injuiry Report

According to reports Johnson Jaquan did not practice as was suffering from an ankle injuiry.While four players were limited due to an injury namely: LB Edmunds Tremaine (foot), Jake Fromm (quarantine),Johnson Taron ( concussion), Smith Lee (knee) . Allen Josh was in practice but developed a knee/ankle injury.

Whereas in the camps of broncos,4 players didn’t participate due to injury namely: Bolles Garett (illness), Dawson Duke ( Knee), Fant Noah (illness), Gordon Melvin (shoulder). While Lindsay Phillip, Marshall Trey and Harris Shelby were limited due to hip, shin and elbow injuries respectively.

Broncos vs Bills NFL Odds and Prediction: Players to watch out for

Broncos:

Drew Lock is the leader in passing with 229.9 yards per game and a passer rating of 74.8 along with a completion percentage of 57.3%.

As far as Rushing is concerned, Melvin Gordon is the prime running back in the eleven with 753 yards and 34 rushing first downs so far in 12 games.

T Patrick is the leader in receiving aspect as the Wide receiver in the side with 643 receiving yards and a long reception of 61 in 12 appearances for the big man.

Alexander Johnson who is the best defender in the eleven has 103 tackles overall including 10 sack yards. As far as intercepting is considered J Simmons has been the leader for the Broncos.  

Bills:

Quarterback Josh Allen has been a huge contributor for Bills’ success this season with 68.6% completion rate and 3641 yards completed in 13 games.

He will be accompanied by Singletary who has 135 attempts and 576 yards as a running back along with 36 rushing 1st downs this season.

Stefon Diggs who plays as the wide receiver has 100 receptions, 134 targets and 17 ‘20+ yard receiving plays’ in this edition. Jordan Poyer who is positioned at Safety has an overall 109 tackles and 14 long interceptions.

Tre’davious White who is the cornerback is leading the charts with 3 interceptions and 28 long interceptions in 12 outings. 

Broncos vs Bills NFL Betting and Prediction : Predicted winner

The sports betting markets and the prediction platforms have little doubt about Bills holding advantage in this clash.

SMarkets have come out with their predictions where they have given the upper hand to Bills with odds of 1.36 whereas Broncos have 3.40 odds.

According to Oddschecker, who are known for providing the best odds are expecting a comfortable victory to the visitors while the hosts need a good effort from their side to overturn this. Another famous website

FiveThirtyEight have put the Bills in the drivers’ seat with a 68% chance as the hosts have got 32% chance to grab an important victory.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM