Latest Eng Vs WI 1st Test Predictions and Betting

Blogs

Latest Eng Vs WI 1st Test Predictions and Betting

12 Jul 2020
Latest Eng Vs WI 1st Test Predictions and Betting
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
81

Latest Eng Vs WI 1st Test Predictions and Betting : With the end of Day 4, the 1st test between England and West Indies has become highly competitive. By the end of 4th day the English side leads by 170 runs. However, they have already lost 8 wickets scoring 284 runs in total in their 2nd innings.

Eng vs WI 1st Test Day 4 Statistics

Day 4 started with English side on 15 runs with loss of no wicket. By lunch, England had lost only 1 wicket with 79 runs on the board. By tea England were 165/3 with a lead of 54 runs. However, after tea when Ben Stokes was picked up by Jason Holder, the English batting side collapsed. By the end of day, England added 284 runs on board in their second innings with a loss of 8 wickets. On last day of the match, Jofra Archer and Mark Woods will be coming out to bat.

For West Indies, Shannon Gabriel took 3 wickets in 2nd innings while Roston Chase and Alzarri Joseph have already take 2 wickets each. The most important wicket of Ben Stokes went to Jason Holder. By the end of Day 4 England leads by 170 runs.

Latest Eng Vs WI 1st Test Predictions and Betting

Leading Prediction platform, Smarkets now gives both England and West Indies equal chances of winning after the end of Day 4. It must be remembered by the end of Day 3, Smarkets gave England edge over West Indies. After Day 4, Smarkets predicts gives both England and West Indies 48% chances of winning the match.

Online Cricket betting platform, onelinecricketbetting.net which predicted England to win the match after 3rd day now gives West Indies edge over the English side after the end of 4th day. As per their website, 47.8% believe that West Indies will the first test match while 44.4% believe that England will win the match. In comparison, the chances of match being a draw has fallen to 7.8% from yesterday’s 28.7%.

After the end of Day 4, Betway gives equal chances of winning to both England and West Indies. As per their platform, the odds in favor of England and West Indies after Day 4, stands at 2.10 each. The chances of draw has fallen and the odds for draw stand at 10.

On the other hand, 1xBet, which favored West Indies win after Day 3, gives slight edge West Indies again after end of Day 4. As per their platform, the odds in favor of England stands at 2.1 while for West Indies it is 1.95. The chances of draw is similar to Betway, that is 10.

Though the value of West Indies winning has fallen in 10Cric betting platform, it still gives the match in favor of West Indies. As per their platform, odds in favor of West Indies is at 1.96 and in favor of England it holds 2.1.

Today, in the last day of the first test between England and West Indies being played at Southamptom, both team will try and win the match. However, this match comes after more than 100 days of no cricket due to pandemic, Coronavirus. The result of the match may make a difference to the teams playing but for the cricket fans it will be win for Cricket.

Latest Eng Vs WI 1st Test Predictions and Betting

For latest analysis follow us on Dailyhunt- India’s No 1 Local Language News App
Now you can read all our articles directly through Google News. Click here and don’t forget to Follow us.

Read Day 3 Eng Vs WI 1st Test Prediction and Betting Analysis

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM