Eng Vs WI 2nd Test Latest Predictions and Betting

Blogs

Eng Vs WI 2nd Test Latest Predictions and Betting

18 Jul 2020
Eng Vs WI 2nd Test Latest Predictions and Betting
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
122

Eng Vs WI 2nd Test Latest Predictions and Betting : With the end of Day 2, England maintains huge lead over West Indies. The English team declared their first innings for 469 runs with a loss of 9 wickets. The visitors came out to bat on 2nd day and ended the day with 32 runs with a loss of 1 wicket. West Indies are ahead in the series with a win in first test match. Host England will try to win the match and equalize in the series.

Eng Vs WI 2nd Test Latest Predictions and Betting

Smarkets, a leading prediction platform, gives host England 74% chances of winning the 2nd test match against West Indies. West Indies to win the match and take a lead of 2-0 in the series stands just 6%.

After the end of Day 2 of the match, online cricket betting website gives the visitor, West Indies team only 1.4% chances of winning the match while for England, according to platform, the chances of winning stands at 57.4%. The website holds 41.2% chances of match to end in a draw.

Eng Vs WI 2nd Test Latest Betting

The betting odds for West Indies have become quite high after the end of 2nd day of play. The odds for West Indies as per 10cric.com betting website stands at 81.00 while the platform highly believes that England will win the match. The odds for English side as per the platform stands at 1.61.

1XBet too holds the higher odds in favor of West Indies. However, the odds are lower than 10cric.com. According to 1xBet the odds for West Indies stands at 67 while for host England stands at 1.615. The cricketbetting.net platform predicts England to win the 2nd test match against West Indies.

BetGold keeps England chances of winning the match after Day 2 of the game high. However, the platform maintains slightly lower odds for West Indies side as compared to other platforms. As per BetGold, the odds for English side stands at 1.50 while for West Indies the odds stands at 42.0. The chances of match to end in a draw stands at 2.50.

Eng vs WI 2nd Test Match Analysis

West Indies have won four out of last six matches against England. England on the other hand will be looking forward to equalize the series. With return of Joe Root, the batting side of England becomes quite stronger.

In first innings, Ben Stokes and Dom Sibley scored centuries for the English side. The team declared their innings on 2nd day after putting 469 runs with a loss of 9 wickets on scoreboard. West Indies on other side are high on morale after the win in 1st test match. However, in 2nd match they have already lost a wicket for 32 runs after the end of Day 1.

Most of the prediction platforms as well as betting websites have predicted high chances of England winning the 2nd test. However, with 3 days of game left to be played, it would be too early to conclude the result.

Eng Vs WI 2nd Test Latest Predictions and Betting Analysis

For latest analysis follow us on Dailyhunt- India’s No 1 Local Language News App
Now you can read all our articles directly through Google News. Click here and don’t forget to Follow us.

Play our Ultimate Quiz on Sourav Ganguly

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM