Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting Analysis

Blogs

Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting Analysis

20 Nov 2020
Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
403

Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting : Atalanta will be looking to reclaim second position from Inter Milan when they face Parma tomorrow on 28th July. Parma after 36 games are placed at 11th Position in Spanish Seria A. Atalanta after a draw with AC Milan are now at 3rd position from 2nd. Win against Parma will help them regain the 2nd spot. Atalanta is undefeated in last 5 of their matches while Parma have won 2 and lost 2 in last 5 matches.

Let us analyse what does prediction and betting market have to say about tomorrow’s match between Parma and Atalanta

Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting – Predictions

Parma will be hosting Atalanta tomorrow in Ennio Tardini Stadium. Parma have won last two of their matches, however, as per Sportsmole, it is difficult for host Parma to defeat Atalanta in tomorrow’s match. They predict the match to end in 0-2 goals in favor of Atalanta.

VirtualBet24.com considers both PARMA vs ATALANTA to be nearly equal strong and the game result to be completely open. However, they give Atalanta slight advantage over Parma going into the match. As per the platform, Atalanta has 41% chances of winning the match while Parma has 31% chances of winning the match. The platform give 27% chance for the match to end in a draw.

Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting

Infogol however, is highly optimistic about Atalanta winning the Tuesday’s match. The platform gives 71% chances to Atalanta winning the match while for Parma, the chances stands at mere 13% as per the platform. There is a 16% chance for match to end in a draw.

Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting – Betting

Prediction platforms are optimistic about Atalanta’s win however few believe that Parma may have home advantage. But Betgold betting platform doesn’t think so. The odds of Parma are very high indicating less chances for Parma winning the Tuesday’s match. As per the platform, odds for Parma stands at 7.75 and for Atalanta odds stands at just 1.35. The odds for draw are also placed very high. As per the platform, the odds for match to end in a draw stands at 5.50.

Smarkets predicts whopping 71.43% chances of Atalanta winning the match against Parma on Tuesday. Parma’s chances of winning the match as per the platform stands at 10.42%. The odds for Parma as per Smarkets stands at 9.0 while for Atalanta the odds stands at 1.35.

Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting – Statistics

Parma has scored at least one goal in the last 11 matches while Atalanta has scored at least one goal in the last 24 matches. In terms of winnings, Atalanta is yet undefeated in last 16 matches which Parma have won their last two matches. Out of 17 matches played between Parma and Atalanta, Atalanta have won 9 matches while Parma have won 5 matches. Three matches between Parma and Atalanta ended in a draw.

After analysing the predictions and betting of different platform and also taking in account the previous performances of both the teams, we predict Atalanta to defeat Parma in tomorrows match.

Parma Vs Atalanta Prediction and Betting Analysis

For latest analysis follow us on Dailyhunt- India’s No 1 Local Language News App


Now you can read all our articles directly through Google News. Click here and don’t forget to Follow us.

Read England Vs West Indies 3rd Test Prediction and Betting Analysis

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM