FA Cup Final : Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Analysis

Blogs

FA Cup Final : Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Analysis

28 Jul 2020
FA Cup Final : Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
1181

Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting : Saturday is the day when the much anticipated FA Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea will take place. In recently concluded English Premier League, Chelsea ended at 4th position while Arsenal ended at 8th position in English Premier League standings. The last league clash between Arsenal and Chelsea was on 21/01/2020. The match ended in a 2-2 draw.

Wembley Stadium in London will witness the clash of two football giants. In semis, Arsenal defeated Manchester City by goal difference of 2-0 while Chelsea won against Manchester United by 3-1 goals. Both the teams are equally strong to win the FA Cup tournament, therefore we analyse what the prediction and betting markets holds for the upcoming match between Arsenal and Chelsea.

Join our Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction Game by Clicking here. Game has 5 Predictions related to Saturday's match. Simply Say "Yes" or "No" to the predictions. If you end up in Top 40 you get a chance win Amazon Shopping Vouchers. Join Now as there are limited Spots

Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting – Predictions

This years English Premier League wasn’t much fruitful for Arsenal, but Chelsea managed to end the season in No 4 team in the tournament. However, footballpredictions.com gives Arsenal edge over Chelsea in Saturday’s FA Cup final match. The platform predicts both the teams to score in the matfch by the time final whistle is blown. However, as per the plaform, Arsenal is expected to find nets twice in the game. The match is predicted to end in 2-1 goals in favor of Arsenal.

The latest Virtualbet24 predictions too gives Arsenal edge over Chelsea. The platform predicts Arsenal 40% chances of winning the Saturday’s match while for Chelsea the chances stands at 30%. As per the platform, there is a 30% chance that in 90 minutes both the teams may have equal number of goals. However, as per the prediction from the platform, Arsenal has strong chances of winning the FA Cup tournament.

Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting – Bettings

Most of the prediction and betting market for the upcoming FA Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea and yet to give their analysis. However, a leading online betting platform, Smarkets, predicts Chelsea win in the upcoming match on Saturday. As per Smarket, Chelsea has 43.48% chances of winning the match while for Arsenal the chances of winning stands at 28.57%. The odds for Chelsea as per the platform currently stands at 2.2 and for Arsenal the odds are placed at 3.35.

We will be actively monitoring the prediction and betting platform for the upcoming FA Cup finals. Changes and addition will be made on daily basis in run up to the finals.

Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting – Statistics

Both Arsenal and Chelsea have had an impressive form in this year. In last 6 matches Arsenal (DLWWLW) have won three lost two and drew in one match. For Chelsea in last 6 matches (WLWWLW), there has been two losses and they have won 4 matches.

Chelsea will go into the meeting following a 2-0 Premier League win against Wolverhampton Wanderers while Arsenal will be going into the match following 3-2 Premier League victory over Watford.

The last head to head match between Chelsea and Arsenal ended in 2-2 draw. The match was played in the month of January 2019. Till date the two teams have had 201 matches against each other. Arsenal have won on 76 occasions, Chelsea on the other hand have won 65 matches and 60 matches have ended in a draw.

After analysing the prediction and betting data and by taking in consideration previous match statistics, we predict Chelsea to win the upcoming FA Cup finals.

FA Cup Final : Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Analysis

 

For latest analysis follow us on Dailyhunt- India’s No 1 Local Language News App


Now you can read all our articles directly through Google News. Click here and don’t forget to Follow us.

Read Brentford vs Swansea City Prediction and Betting Analysis

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM