England vs Ireland 3rd ODI Predictions and Betting Analysis

Blogs

England vs Ireland 3rd ODI Predictions and Betting Analysis

03 Aug 2020
England vs Ireland 3rd ODI Predictions and Betting Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
138

England vs Ireland 3rd ODI Predictions and Betting : With series already in its kitty, the English team will be looking forward to clean sweep the three match ODI series against Ireland. Ireland after disappointing performance in 1st two matches will try to win the 3rd ODI to end the series with least a one match win. The match will be held at Rose Bowl Cricket Stadium on Tuesday.

Both 1st and 2nd ODI matches between England and Ireland has been a low scoring match. In both the matches Ireland was the team batting first. In the first match, Ireland were bowled out for 172 runs, English team chased down the target comfortably in 28th over. In 2nd ODI Ireland were able to score 212 runs in 50 overs by losing 9 wickets. England won the match in 33rd over by losing 6 wickets.

We analyse the cricket predictions and betting platforms preference for the upcoming 3rd ODI match.

England vs Ireland Predictions and Betting – Cricket Match Predictions

Todaymatchprediction.com an online cricket match prediction platform predicts a win for England in the 3rd ODI match. As per the platform, the English team is expected to win both toss and the match.

Smarkets, a leading online prediction and cricket betting platform predicts an easy win for the host English team in the 3rd and final match against Ireland. As per the platform, the English team has 92.59% of winning Tuesday’s match. The chances of Ireland winning the match is less than 8% as per the platform.

The Irish side is failing to impress the cricket betting and prediction platforms after losing both the ODIs against England. As per Betclan Users, 87% of their users are optimistic about England’s win in 3rd ODI while only 13% believe that Ireland can pull a surprise in 3rd ODI. The platform itself predicts that England has an 89% chance of winning the 3rd ODI while Ireland has only 11% chance of winning the match.

England vs Ireland Predictions and Betting – Cricket Betting

The prediction platforms predicts a completely one sided match between England and Ireland. England’s chances of winning the 3rd ODI is placed very high as per most of the prediction platforms.

The cricket betting platform 10bet.com too gives England edge over Ireland in the 3rd and final ODI match. As per the platform, the odds for England stands at 1.04 while odds for Ireland winning the match stands at 7.75. Higher the odds, lower the chance of winning. 

The betting platform, Betgold also predicts a higher chances of England winning Tuesday’s match against Ireland. The odds for England is placed at mere 1.05 while that for Ireland the odds stands at 8.0 as per the platform. The platform predicts easy win for the English team in 3rd ODI match.

England vs Ireland Predictions and Betting – Statistics

With Ireland’s honor at stake, the Irish team will look forward to end the series with a win. England on the other hand will be looking forward to clean sweep the series. English team looks quite strong going in the 3rd ODI match. Analysing the betting and prediction platforms, England has an upper hand going in the match.

The home condition as well as past performance are in favor of England team, we predict England to win the match match and end the series in 3-0.

England vs Ireland 3rd ODI Predictions and Betting Analysis

 

For latest analysis follow us on Dailyhunt- India’s No 1 Local Language News App

Now you can read all our articles directly through Google News. Click here and don’t forget to Follow us.

Read : Brentford vs Fulham Prediction and Betting Analysis

 

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM