Tennessee Titans vs Denver Broncos Predictions, Preview and Odds : Today, the Tennessee Titans will travel to Empower Field to take on the Denver Broncos. Last time this two teams met was in Week six of last season's NFL. Denver defeated the Tennessee Titans. Both team combined to score 16 points with final score being (16-0) in favor of Denver.
Today's match will be the first match of this season for both Broncos and the Titans. Broncos will be looking forward to continue their winning streak against the Titans while Titans will be looking forward to settle the score. Therefore, both the teams will be looking forward to start this season with a win.
Tennessee Titans vs Denver Broncos Predictions, Preview and Odds : Summary (Updated on 14th September)
Titans set to beat the Broncos
Pickswise has increased the odds in favour of Titans, it now expects the Titans to win 21 to 19, an improvement over the last 2 days
Smarkets has also increased the chances of Titans winning from 57% to 61%
Oddschecker has increased Broncos Odds from 1.4 to 1.5, therefore a lower chance of winning the game
Bet365 has reduced Titans Odds from 0.63 to 0.59 and therefore increasing their chances of winning the game
Tennessee Titans vs Denver Broncos Predictions, Preview and Odds : Last Season Stats
Last NFL season did not go well or Denver. Denver Broncos won 7 matches and lost 9 of their matches. But the most interesting part of Broncos last season is that out of the 7 matches that they won, 5 were the last five matches of their season.
Titans on other other hand had a good last season that they could boast about. They won 9 of their matches and lost 7. Added to it, Titans not only made the playoffs but made it to the AFC Championship Game before losing to the Super Bowl champions.
Tennessee Titans vs Denver Broncos Predictions, Preview and Odds : Head to Head Stats
Tennessee Titan and Denver Broncos have met each other 42 times. Out of the 42 matches between the two teams, Titans have an upper hand over the Broncos.
Titans have won 23 of 42 matches played between the two teams while Denver defeated Broncos on 18 occasion. One match between the two team ended in a tie.
Though, Titans have an overall lead over Broncos, last time when these two teams met, Denver Broncos defeated the Tennessee Titans.
Tennessee Titans vs Denver Broncos Predictions, Preview and Odds : Where to Watch?
Date: September 14
Time: 10:20 EST
Live stream: WatchESPN
Tennessee Titans vs Denver Broncos Predictions, Preview and Odds : News Buzz
Broncos will be without Von Miller the leading player for Broncos. ‘Losing Von… It’s Tough’: Denver Broncos Lament Losing Von Miller To Injury.
The Tennessee Titans have added two players to finalize their initial 16-man practice squad ahead of the start of the 2020 season. "Titans add 2 players to finalize initial 16-man practice squad"
Tennessee Titans vs Denver Broncos Predictions, Preview and Odds : Predictions and Odds
As per the Pickwise.com, Titans seems to have an upper edge over the Broncos. The pre-match probability gives Broncos 54% chances of winning Today's match while for Titans the chances of winning the match stands at 46%. However this has changed over the last two days in favour of the Titans. This is probably due to the Von Miller injsury.
Smarkets however gives Titans edge over Broncos for the upcoming first match between the two teams. As per Smarkets, Titans have 57% chances of winning Today's clash while Broncos have 39% chances of winning their match against Titans.
Denver Broncos are favorites to win the match against Tennessee Titans as per oddsshark.com. The platform predicts the final score of the match to be 21.8 for Titans and 23.1 for Broncos.
The odds for Broncos victory is placed at 1.5 for the Today's match as per Bet365. For Titans the odds are placed at 0.59 indicating their chances of winning their opening match against the Denver Broncos.
Titans are favorites to win Today's match against Broncos as per FiveThirtyEight. The platform gives Titan 54% chances while for Broncos chances stands at 46%.
Oddschecker too gives Titans edge over Denver Broncos. the odds for Titans win is placed at 8/13 and Broncos win is placed at 6/4