Royal Challengers Bangalore will play Sunrisers Hyderabad on 14th April, 2021. This will be the 2nd match of this season's Indian Premier League for both the teams. The RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team predictions will be updated before the match, that is on 13th April 2021.
Here is a full list of matches of Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2021:
1. 09-04 – Chennai – Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
2. 14-04 – Chennai – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs RCB, 7.30pm
3. 18-04 – Chennai – RCB vs Kolkata Knight Riders, 3.30pm
4. 22-04 – Mumbai – RCB vs Rajasthan Royals, 7.30pm
5. 25-04 – Mumbai – CSK vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 3.30pm
6. 27-04 – Ahmedabad – Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
7. 30-04 – Ahmedabad – Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
8. 03-05 – Ahmedabad – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
9. 06-05 – Ahmedabad – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Punjab Kings, 7.30pm
10. 09-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 7.30pm
11. 14-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals, 7.30pm
12. 16-05 – Kolkata – Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 3.30pm
13. 20-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians, 7.30pm
14. 23-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings, 7.
Below is the RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Suggestion for the last match that the two teams played in UAE.
SRH vs RCB Dream11 Team Predictions : In second qualifiers of IPL 2020, Sunrisers Hyderabad will take on Royal Challengers Bangalore at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium at Abu Dhabi. The match will be commence at 7:30 PM IST on Friday, 6th of November 2020. This will be the 3rd time when RCB will have head to head match against SRH in this IPL season.
In two that they played against each other in IPL 2020 season, RCB won the first match by 10 runs while SRH defeated RCB by 5 wickets in 2nd match. Prior to this match, both the teams have played 3 matches at Abu Dhabi this season. Hyderabad managed to win one match against Delhi Capitals while they lost twice against Kolkata Knight Riders.
RCB on the other hand won 2 matches and lost one to Mumbai Indians.
Virat Kolhi's men have lost last 4 of their IPL 2020 matches while SRH is on a 3 match winning streak. Win for RCB will mean a one step closer to winning their maiden IPL season while for SRH it will mean a step closer to adding one more IPL trophy to their name.
SRH vs RCB Dream11 Team Predictions : 4 Team Recommendations
SRH vs RCB Dream11 Team Predictions : Suggested Team Combination
SRH is coming off a win in last three matches while RCB have lost their last four matches, therefore for Dream11 team suggestion, the best combination for this match would be 2WKs, 3 Batsman, 2 All Rounders and 3 Bowlers.