Sri Lanka will face India in a 3-match bilateral series from January 5, 2020. Kohli and his men will look to continue their winning streak in T20. Here we share few interesting facts about India vs Sri Lanka Cricket series
1. Since Virat Kohli's international debut that is in August 2008, Sri Lanka have not won a bilateral series against India across all three formats.
2. Last time when Sri Lanka won against India in bilateral series was in August 2008 when Anil Kumble led team lost 3 match series in Sri Lanka.
3. In India, the two countries have played 8 T20 matches. Out of the 8, India had won 6 matches.
4. Against Sri Lanka, Virat Kohli has 3507 international runs which includes 13 hundreds and 17 fifties. He averages at 66.16 agianst Sri Lanka.
5. India's highest T20 score against Sri Lanka is 260 for loss of 5 wicket at Indore. Sri Lanka's highest T20 score against India is 215/5 at Nagpur.
6. Indian batsmen on a average has scored a boundary every 15 deliveries against Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka on the other hand have scored boundary at an average of 12 Deliveries per match.
7. Indian batsmen on a average has scored 6 sixers per match. On Other hand Sri Lankan batsmen on a average has scored 5 sixes per match.
8. Sri Lanka has registered their first ODI win against India Manchester, England on 16 June 1979.
9. In 2014, Sri Lanka became the World T20 champion. In finals they defeated India by 6 wickets.
10. Sri Lanka have played more frequently played against India in ODIs and have winning percentage of 39.49 in 149 matches.
India will face Sri Lanka in First T20 match on Sunday, 5th January. We have launched a prediction game on it. Join our platform and mark your predictions and get a chance to win Amazon shopping vouchers. To join click here.