MI vs RR Predictions and Betting : Mumbai Indians will take on Rajasthan Royals in 2nd match of Super Sunday on 25th October. This will be the 45th match of IPL 2020 and 11th match for Mumbai Indians and 12th for Rajasthan Royals.
Mumbai Indians at present after 7 wins and 3 losses are sitting at the top in the points table while Rajasthan Royals have managed only 4 wins and have lost 7 matches out of the 11 matches that they played in IPL 2020 season. For Rajasthan road to playoffs is almost over.
The match will be played at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Prior to this match the two teams have clashed once in this season. Mumbai Indians defeated Rajasthan Royals by 57 runs when they met in for the 1st time in this season.
MI vs RR Predictions and Betting Summary
MI vs RR Predictions and Betting : Recent Form
MI came into IPL 2020 as favorites and they have remained to be one of the teams in the hunt of this year’s IPL trophy. Despite losing to CSK in the first game and losing a close game against RCB and Kings XI Punjab, they haven’t done much wrong in this edition with a strong line up where players are going on with their business.
They have currently won 7 games and lost 3 matches. Their 5-match unbeaten streak ended with a defeat against Kings XI Punjab but they bounced back in next match by defeating Chennai Super Kings by 10 wickets.
Rajasthan Royals have already played 11 matches in IPL 2020. They started their IPL 2020 campaign with two wins in first two games. From then on, it has been downhill for the team as they could manage only two victories in rest of the 9 games.
They lost two of their matches from a very comfortable position where the opponents looked out of picture. As of now, their dream of entering the Playoffs is almost over.
MI vs RR Predictions and Betting : Head to Head
Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai Indians have clashed against each other on 21 occasions.
Both the teams have maintained somewhat equal winning record. Rajasthan have defeated Mumbai on 10 occasions while Mumbai have defeated Rajasthan on 11 occasions.
MI vs RR Predictions and Betting : Team News
Mumbai Indians are the only team IPL 2020 to have not made drastic changes in their eleven. However, in last match against CSK, Captain Rohit Sharma was out due to hamstring. In place of him Keiron Pollard led the Mumbai Indians side.
It is very much unlikely for Rohit Sharma to be back in the Playing XI for this match.
In absence of Sharma, it was young gun Ishan Kishan who opened with Quinton de Kock. The two led their side to 10 wickets victory against CSK.
At number 3 it will be Suryakumar Yadav who is having a good IPL 2020 season. Hardik Pandya is yet to play a big innings this season.
As all-rounder, the duo of Kieron Pollard and Krunal Pandya can win games for the team from any position. In particular, Pollard has been the biggest match winner for them and continues to bat with ease and is deceptive with the ball.
The bowling attack led by the pair of Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult is terrifying to the eye who can give you breakthroughs in the powerplay as well as in the death.
The third pacer Nathan Coulter Nile who has played only 2 matches this IPL season looks in good form. Rahul Chahar has been handy for the side who has been the spinning option but does control the running option in the middle overs.
Rajasthan Royals have been struggling with batting and bowling. The openers Robin Uthappa and Ben Stokes are unable to give a good start to their team.
Sanju Samson has had few good initial matches, since then he has been completely out of form. Riyan Parag has been a big problem for the team as he has failed in all the matches.
Steve Smith is yet to play a bigger innings and wicket keeper batsman was in good touch against CSK but failed in last match once again.
Rajasthan's biggest worry has been their bowling. Apart from Jofra Archer, there is little that the others have done to keep the run rate down or have supported Archer with wickets.
Even though the spin duo of Shreyas Gopal and Rahul Tewatia haven’t been on the expensive side, they have failed to get crucial breakthroughs.
Kartik Tyagi is an exciting talent who will be backed for the remainder of the season. Ankit Rajpoot was back in side as 3rd pace bowler for last match replacing Jaydev Unadkat. He did not bowl much but he may be required for this match.
MI vs RR Predictions and Betting : Schedule and Predicted Winner
Mumbai Indian and Rajasthan Royals will come face to face on Sunday 24th October at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium. The match is scheduled at 7:30 PM IST.
The predictions and betting platforms are favoring Mumbai Indians over Rajasthan for this match.
The betting odds for Rajasthan Royals for this match stands at 2.20 and for Mumbai at 1.66 at Bet365.
At Oddschecker, the betting odds for RR as of now is 18/13 and for MI is 13/18.
According to Online Cricket Betting site, the winning chances of RR in this match is 42.6% and the chances of MI is 57.4%.