SRH vs DC Betting and Prediction analysis, DC likely to win

Blogs

SRH vs DC Betting and Prediction analysis, DC likely to win

26 Oct 2020
SRH vs DC Betting and Prediction analysis, DC likely to win
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
396

SRH vs DC Betting and Prediction analysis - After an eventful and a packed weekend, the IPL is set to resume its last phase of the league stage with no team making it to the playoffs yet. It was quite surprising to see all the top three teams losing over the weekend with the bottom half teams putting up a tough fight to qualify for the next stage.

On Tuesday, Sunrisers Hyderabad are playing an all-important game against Delhi Capitals at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium. This is a must win situation for the 7th placed team. While SRH have been inconsistent this season, DC who dominated in the first half have started to show weaknesses in the recent games. Overall, it will be interesting to see how the teams go about with high stakes involved.

 

 

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals prediction and betting analysis: Opening Pair and One Down

Verdict: SRH > DC

The opening pair of Jonny Bairstow and David Warner have got the team off to great starts, it is important for at least to one of them to carry on to lay that foundation. With Williamson’s return unsure, the onus will be completely on Manish Pandey who will have to keep his wicket as well as accumulate by playing risk free cricket.

Even though everyone knows that DC have been a formidable force to deal with, they look exposed in the last two games with their batting line-up looking too casual leading to mini-collapses. Bringing in Ajinkya Rahane at the top hasn’t worked which means that Shaw might get another opportunity on Tuesday. Shikhar Dhawan has looked the most comfortable whereas a big innings is expected from the captain Shreyas Iyer.

Middle Order and All Rounders

All Rounders: and Middle Order DC > SRH

SRH's fragile middle order with Vijay Shankar, Priyam Garg and Abdul Samad haven’t really stepped up for the team to finish the game. The likes of Jason Holder and Rashid Khan can still slog a couple, but the middle order is very brittle.

Shimron Hetmyer poor run has been a concern for the side with Marcus Stoinis’ form still uncertain. Rishabh Pant who has come back from an injury has all the potential but has been getting out due to poor shot selection. It is important for the youngster to spend some time in the middle to find his range.

Bowling Attack

Verdict: DC > SRH

The SRH bowling line up is better sorted with their match winner Rashid Khan consistently performing whereas Jason Holder has assumed responsibility of the pace department with good dividends. With pitch significantly slowing down, there is a chance of Shahbaz Nadeem walking into the side replacing Khaleel Ahmed. Nonetheless, it is a tough ask for them against a top-quality team.

The DC bowling lineup is still their strength despite having an off day on Saturday. Kagiso Rabada has been bang on target this IPL with the support of Anrich Nortje who has the ability to rip apart the stumps. The spin department looks sorted with R Ashwin and Axar Patel complimenting each other well in the middle overs. Axar has also shown that he is a valuable batsman down the order with his big hitting capability.

SRH vs DC prediction and betting analysis: Recent form

SRH have been far from their best when compared to other seasons. They started slowly with their first win coming in their 3rd game ending the first half of the tournament with 3 wins and 4 losses. From then on, it has been a little downhill for them with 3 losses in 4 games so far.

DC has looked the strongest since their 2009 outing where they dominated the league stages. They started off well with 5 wins in the first 7 games and were well placed to make it to the playoffs. But with injury concerns and a slump in their form they are on a two-match losing streak against KXIP and KKR where the batting order seems to be out of sorts. With the next three games against three strong teams it is important for them to stage a comeback in this tournament.

SRH vs DC IPL 2020 betting and Predictions analysis: Schedule and pitch report

The Dubai pitch has looked dry bringing the slower bowlers into fray. The team winning the toss would like to bat first and accumulate as much as possible to make it tough for the second innings. The par score would be somewhere in the 160 with the ball not coming on easily. The bowlers will have to bowl slowly making use of the knuckle balls and leg cutters.

The betting platforms and prediction experts have given edge to Delhi Capitals in this all -important clash. According to OnlineCricketBetting, DC are ahead with a 54% chance but SRH are not far behind with a 46% chance.

Betway has also gone on to predict victory to the Delhi Capitals by giving better odds to the side. This means that SRH have their task cut out on Tuesday. Another platform, Betting Expert are also expecting DC to emerge victorious but all platforms are sure of a tough fight between two quality teams.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM