Royal Challengers Bangalore will play Sunrisers Hyderabad on 14th April, 2021. This will be the 2nd match of this season's Indian Premier League for both the teams. The RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team predictions will be updated before the match, that is on 13th April 2021.
Here is a full list of matches of Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2021:
1. 09-04 – Chennai – Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
2. 14-04 – Chennai – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs RCB, 7.30pm
3. 18-04 – Chennai – RCB vs Kolkata Knight Riders, 3.30pm
4. 22-04 – Mumbai – RCB vs Rajasthan Royals, 7.30pm
5. 25-04 – Mumbai – CSK vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 3.30pm
6. 27-04 – Ahmedabad – Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
7. 30-04 – Ahmedabad – Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
8. 03-05 – Ahmedabad – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 7.30pm
9. 06-05 – Ahmedabad – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Punjab Kings, 7.30pm
10. 09-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 7.30pm
11. 14-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals, 7.30pm
12. 16-05 – Kolkata – Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 3.30pm
13. 20-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians, 7.30pm
14. 23-05 – Kolkata – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings, 7.
Below is the RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Suggestion for the last match that the two teams played in UAE.
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team : Virat Kohli’s men will face David Warner led Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in 2nd IPL 2020 Playoffs. Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will be eyeing for their first Indian Premier League (IPL) title while Sunrisers Hyderabad will be hoping to win their 2nd IPL title this season.
Prior to this match the two teams have clashed against each other twice in this seasons’ IPL. In first match RCB defeated SRH by 10 runs while in second match SRH defeated RCB by 5 wickets. It must be noted that RCB have lost last 4 of their IPL 2020 matches while SRH are undefeated in last three matches.
The two teams will head to head clash at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi and the match is scheduled for live streaming from 7:30 PM IST.
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Predictions : 4 Team Recommendations
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Predictions : Performance at Abu Dhabi
SRH and RCB met each other last time at Sharjah Cricket Stadium and SRH defeated Virat Kohli’s led side. In this IPL season Hyderabad have played 3 matches at Abu Dhabi. They won one against Delhi Capitals while lost twice to Kolkata Knight Riders.
Bangalore on the other hand won 2 matches at Abu Dhabi and lost one to Mumbai Indians.
Note : The Dream11 points in below table are from all the matches played at Abu Dhabi this IPL season.
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Predictions : Consistent Players
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Predictions : Poorly Performing Players
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Predictions : Fantasy Team Suggestion
After analyzing the performance of each players from both the teams, the ideal Dream11 team suggestion for this match would be 2 WKs, 3 Batsman, 2 All Rounders and 3 Bowlers.