Titans vs Colts Odds and Predictions : The Week 10 NFL is set to start on with Thursday night football where Tennessee Titans takes on Indianapolis Colts in their own backyard in an AFC South fixture.
The hosts are coming off an important win against Bears whereas Colts are looking for some redemption after an unexpected loss against Lions on Sunday. A win here for either of the teams means that they will top the group that would help their cause in NFL.
The game is scheduled on 12th November at Nissan Stadium.
Titans vs Colts Odds and Predictions Summary
Titans vs Colts Odds and Predictions : Recent form
The 2019 season was kind of a roller coaster ride for the Titans after finishing 2nd in AFC South and made it to the playoffs but lost the AFC Championship game against the Chiefs. They look like they are determined to make it to the Super Bowl this time around after a gap of more than 20 years.
They continued to top the AFC South group with 6 victories and 2 losses and are the 4th placed team in the conference standings. They scored victories against Broncos, Jaguars, Vikings and Bills but lost back to back games against Steelers and Bengals. But they have made a solid comeback last Sunday as they defeated Bears with a 24-17 margin.
The Indiana Colts are looking for some sort of a relief after an unforgettable season in 2019 after they went 7-9 for the entire season in the AFC South group.
They are looking to return to the playoffs in 2020 NFL and have put on a string of solid performances in this season. They started off their campaign with a loss against Jaguars but went on a winning spree after victories against Vikings, Jets and Bears.
They lost to Browns but managed comfortable victories against Bengals and Lions with a defeat in their recent most appearance against Lions last Sunday. They are currently 2nd in the AFC South group and are desperately looking to get back to winning ways.
Colts vs Titans NFL Bets and Predictions : Head-to-head
The Titans are again considered to be a strong side after a top spot finish in AFC South and would be looking to lift their maiden Super Bowl while the Indianapolis Colts are looking to make it to the playoffs after a bad run in 2019 with a 3rd place finish in AFC South.
The head-to-head between the team suggests as to how the teams have fared against each other over a long period. It is quit astonishing to know that it’s not just the match on Thursday that will be interesting to watch, but this rivalry has produced some really close and nail-biting contests over the years.
The two sides have played each other in 51 games where Colts have dominated the rivalry with 34 wins in regular season whereas the Titans have emerged victorious on 16 occasions.
In the only postseason game, Titans have managed to win that. Looking at their last five outings, Colts lead the Titans with 3 wins while their most recent outing has been taken by Titans with a 31-17 margin.
Titans vs Colts NFL Bets and Predictions : Latest News
Lamar Jackson Matches Dan Marino's NFL Record.
After Colts latest loss to Ravens, Philip Rivers wasn't happy with the calls.
Titans vs Colts NFL Odds and Predictions Summary
As expected, the betting platforms and experts are suggesting a close game with Titans having a slight advantage over the Colts. According to BettingExpert, even the battle is expected to be neck to neck, Titans have been given the edge with better odds.
SMarkets also suggests that Titans have a slight advantage going into this game over the Colts. It has gone to give odds of 1.80 to Titans whereas the visitors are given with odds of 2.10. But the difference in odds is so less that Colts have a considerable chance in this clash.
FiveThirtyEight platform which is very popular for giving out accurate predictions have also insisted on Titans sitting in the driver’s seat. They have given 59% chance to Titans whereas Bears are right there with 41%. Despite swing towards one side, you can never write off a side like Colts. Even the Oddschecker known for giving the best odds are pointing towards Titans to take it ahead of the Colts.