Bears vs Vikings Predictions and Odds:
The NFL has produced some quality football over 9 weeks so far as it enters yet another week packed with entertainment for the fans. On Monday night, Chicago Bears are all set to pose challenge to Minnesota Vikings in what will be an assured thriller.
Vikings didn’t have a good start to their campaign but have found some momentum in the last two games with dominating victories against Packers and Lions this month.
On the other hand, Bears will have to tighten back the screws after the team lost three straight games unexpectedly in the recent past. Every point from now on will be crucial and both the teams would be eyeing for that important victory at the Soldier Field on Monday night.
Bears vs Vikings Predictions and Odds Summary
Bears vs Vikings Predictions and Odds: Recent form
The Chicago Bears have looked for some redemption after poor performance in the 2019 season after failing to make it to the playoffs stage from NFC North group. But their 2020 season has rather been successful so far with 5 wins and 4 losses in the group stage and are still in the hunt for a good finish in this season.
They achieved victories over Falcons, Colts and Buccaneers but have lost their recent games against Rams, Saints and Titans that has put them in a slight spot of bother. It is important for them to come out all guns blazing against Vikings on Monday night.
The Minnesota Vikings did come into their 2020 season with some confidence and momentum after a good season in 2019 by making it until the divisional playoffs. But things didn’t go in their favor at the start of the campaign as they lost three games on a trot against the likes of Packers, Colts and Titans.
They tasted their first victory of the season against Texans but the slump continued as they lost back to back games against Seahawks and Falcons. It seems that they have regrouped themselves as they have registered two victories in this month and have gone 3-5 this season after 8 games and are very much alive in NFC North group. A win here will do a great deal of favor for the visiting team.
Bears vs Vikings Predictions and Odds: Head-to-head
The Bears are considered to be a strong side after finding themselves in 2nd spot in AFC North and would be looking to lift their 2nd Super Bowl ever while Minnesota based club are considered to be a consistent side looking for a play-off spot.
The head-to-head between the team suggests as to how the teams have fared against each other over a long period. It is quit astonishing to know that it’s not just the match on Monday that will be interesting to watch, but this rivalry has produced some really close and nail-biting contests over the years.
The two sides have faced off each other in 118 games with 60 wins for the Vikings whereas Bears have 56 victories to their name apart from two tied games. Most of the games have been in the regular season with the exception of one where Bears achieved a surprising victory in a postseason game.
Looking at their recent meetings, it is safe to say that the Vikings have struggled in the last five games against Bears with 4 defeats in that time period. The recent most meeting between the two sides was in December 2019 where Vikings bowed down to Bears with a 19-21 margin.
Bears vs Vikings 5 Bold Predictions
As expected, the betting platforms and experts are suggesting a close game with Vikings having a clear advantage over the Bears.
According to BettingExpert, the contest will be an entertaining one with Vikings expected to win it. The Bears are given with odds of 2.61 whereas the Titans are provided with odds of 1.59 as of now.
SMarkets also suggests that Titans have are favorites going into this game over the Bears. It has gone to give odds of 1.59 to Titans whereas the visitors are given with odds of 2.62.
FiveThirtyEight platform which is very popular for giving out accurate predictions have differed from others by giving Bears an edge in this clash. According to the site, Chicago based team has a 56% chance to emerge victorious whereas Vikings are behind with 44%.
Oddscheker who accumulate odds from different websites and gives the best odds have given outright chance to Vikings with odds of 4/7 whereas the away team has 8/5 odds and the trend is likely to differ as gameday approaches.
Another platform Bet365 have also tipped Vikings to win with -3.0 spread whereas the hosts have a spread of +3.0 for the Monday game.