Chiefs vs Buccaneers Odds and Predictions

Blogs

Chiefs vs Buccaneers Odds and Predictions

24 Nov 2020
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Odds and Predictions
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
177

Chiefs vs Buccaneers Odds and Predictions

With the playoffs inching closer every week, the matches seem to be getting interesting and the league is getting a clearer picture of which teams can make it to the playoffs, thus making the NFL one of the best sporting events in the United States.

The Kansas City Chiefs are to clash with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the 29th of November at 9.25PM local time in the Raymond James Stadium. The Chiefs have lost only game this NFL season and are currently 2nd in AFC standings.

The Buccaneers have lost 4 and won 7 win this NFL season. The Chiefs are coming off a win against Los Angeles Raiders in last game while Bucs lost to Los Angeles Rams in last game.

On Sunday when the two teams meet the Bucs will be looking forward to be the 2nd team to have defeated the Chiefs in last one year. In this Sunday night football match. as it will be a home game for Bucs, they will be looking forward to cash in the home advantage against the Chiefs.

Chiefs vs Buccaneers NFL Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 form

The Bucs seem to be desperate for their 2nd Superbowl victory in the team’s history. The Bucs have not been able to make it to the playoffs in the last 12 seasons, but are staring at a possibility to break the streak.

They are currently in 2nd position in NFC South points table. Looking at their performance so far, in the 11 games played so far, the Bucs have made it through in 7 games, post their close encounter with the Rams.

Bucs started off with a defeat at the hands of New Orleans Saints but they bounced back winning the next three of their matches before losing Buffalo Bears in 5th week. They registered their 2nd defeat in 7th week when Saints beat them once again.

In last two of their NFL games they beat Panthers and lost to lost to Rams.

The defending Super Bowl champions, the Kansas City Chiefs ended the previous game 35-31 against the Las Vegas Raiders, thus avenging the previous loss of 40-32 last November 10th. This feat moved the Kansas City Chiefs to 9-1.

The Chiefs had their only defeat in this NFL season in 5th week at the hands of Los Angeles Raiders who they defeated in last match.

Chiefs vs Buccaneers NFL Odds and Predictions: H2H

The head to head clash between the Bucs and the Chiefs is almost balanced.

Till date the two teams have met each other 12 times, with the Buccaneers winning 7 games and the City Chiefs winning 5 games. Last time the two teams clashed was back in 2016 where the Buccaneers won the match by 19-17 score difference.

In last five clashes Buccaneers have won all the five matches.

Chiefs vs Buccaneers Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

The Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady has been the backbone of the team. In all he has 25 touchdowns this season and 2955 yards to his name. However, the Rams defense were successful in shutting him down. In entire game Tom could manage only 251 total yards.

If Bucs are to defeat Chiefs, then Tom Brady needs to have a good support of running back Ronald Jones and Receiver Mike Evans.

The Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes has already won his own league MVP award, and the Super Bowl MVP plaque. He will be one man to watch out for. He currently has 27 touchdowns and has managed 3035 yards.

His teammate and running back CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE has 4 touch downs this NFL season.

With Daniel Sorensen leading the defense, the City Chiefs should be able to clinch win against the Bucs in Sunday's match.

Tampa Bay's defense was outstanding in last game. Jordan Whitehead gave some hope to the however, it was not sufficient enough to get them a win. He too cannot be ignored in this match.

Chiefs vs Buccaneers Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Bucs have had an overall edge over Chiefs in head to head clash. However, looking at the current form of Chiefs, the prediction and betting platforms have predicted Chiefs win this match.

According to leading prediction and betting platform, Sportsnaut, the Week 12 point spread for Chiefs is -3.0 (over/under 53.0). As per them, the game will end in Chiefs 35, Buccaneers 31 score.

As per Smarkets, Chiefs have 60% chances of beating the Bucs while Bucs have only 40% chances of beating the Chiefs.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM