Packers vs Bears Odds and Predictions Analysis

Blogs

Packers vs Bears Odds and Predictions Analysis

25 Nov 2020
Packers vs Bears Odds and Predictions Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
114

Packers vs Bears Odds and Predictions:

The Chicago Bears are all set to visit the Home Ground of the Green Bay Packers the Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin on the 30th of November, 2020 at   8.20PM ET.

The Bears have tanked in their 4 games out of the last five games, with the sole win against the Carolina Panthers 23-16. In a total of ten games the Bears have managed to make it a half mark by clinching only 5 games and washing their hands off in the other 5.

The Green Bay Packers are coming off a close loss with the Indianapolis Colts. The Packers have been able to bag three of the last five games in their kitty. The two losses coming off against the Indianapolis Colts and the Minnesota Vikings.

The Bears need to up their ante and look for winning more games to keep their spirits high and get them back in the game. The Packers have home advantage and are looking forward to bag in the opportunity.

Bears vs Packers Odds and Prediction Summary

Packers vs Bears Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 form

Having lost four straight games, things seem to be going south for the Chicago Bears. The Bears have tried to look for some redemption after poor performance in the 2019 season after failing to make it to the playoffs stage from NFC North Group.

Their 2020 season has also not been pretty impressive with 5 games lost against the Vikings, Titans, Saints, Rams and the Colts and 5 wins against the Lions, the Giants, the Falcons, the Buccaneers and the Panthers. The Bears have managed to make it to the 2nd position in the NFC North Table.

The Green Bay Packers have managed to make it to the top of the table of NFC North with 7 wins and 3 losses coming off against the Buccaneers, the Vikings and the Colts.

The Packers started their NFL 2020 campaign with a win against Minnesota Vikings. They went on to win four of their next five NFL matches taking their NFL 2020 campaign to 5-1 win streak. The Packers registered their second defeat in 7th week when they lost to Minnesota Vikings by a score difference of 28-22.

They bounced back in very next game and defeated San Francisco 49ers which was followed by a victory against Jacksonville Jaguars. However, in last match against the Indianapolis Colts they lost by a very thin margin.

Packers vs Bears Odds and Predictions: H2H

The rivalry between Packers and Bears dates back to 1921 when Chicago Bears then Chicago Staleys defeated the Green Bay Packers by 20-0 score line.

Since then the two teams have clashed against each other 200 times including the 2 post season clash. The Green Bay Packers have had an upper hand in overall head to head clash between the two teams. The Packers have won 99 games while Bears have won 95 games while they have  tied 6 times.

In the last 10 encounters of the Bears and the Packers the Bears have just managed to get through 2 games and the Green Bay Packers could get along with 8 games.

The two clubs have won a combined 22 NFL Championships with 13 for the Green Bay and 9 for the Bears. They have also won 5 Super Bowl Championships with 4 for the Green Bay and 1 of the Chicago Bears.

The last time the two teams met was in back in 2019 when the Packers bet the Bears by 21-13 score.

Packers vs Bears Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

The Packers are resting their guns on the shoulders of Aaron Rodgers their Quarter Back with 29 touch downs and 2889 yards to his name. However, in the previous game against the Colts, Rodgers could manage only 3 touchdowns and 311 yards.

If the Packers are to defeat the Bears in this Sunday Night Football, Rodgers needs to have good support of Running Back Aaron Jones and Receiver Davante Adams.

The Bears’ Nick Foles has total of 10 touchdowns and manages 1852 yards, his team mate and also Quarter Back Mitchell Trubisky is standing close by at 6 touchdowns and 560 yards.

With the defense being led by Krys Barnes, the Packers are looking forward for a home win.

Packers vs Bears NFL Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Packers have the overall advantage over the Bears. Leading prediction and sports betting platforms have pegged the winner to be the Packers for this game.

As per Covers.com, Chicago Bears have 32% chances of winning this game while the Packers have 68% chances of winning. The betting card for Green Bay as of now stands at -8.5 (-110).

The NFL betting odds for Bears as per the Oddschecker stands at 7/2 and for the Packers the odds are 1/4.

For the Week 12 clash between Bears vs Packers, FiveThirtyEight have predicted the Packers winning the match at 69% and the Bears losing at 31%.

The betting picks for this game as per the leading betting platform, BetMGM are : Money line: Bears +350 (bet $100 to win $350) / Packers -455 (bet $455 to win $100)

Point spread: Bears +8.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) / Packers -8.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100)

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM