Seahawks vs Eagles Odds and Predictions Analysis

Blogs

Seahawks vs Eagles Odds and Predictions Analysis

25 Nov 2020
Seahawks vs Eagles Odds and Predictions Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
567

Seahawks vs Eagles Odds and Predictions:

The Seattle Seahawk will face Philadelphia Eagles on Monday in NFL Week 12 game. The Seahawks will travel of Philadelphia to meet the Eagles at the Lincoln Financial Field on the 1st of December, 2020 at 8.15PM Local time.

It will be the third time in a year when Seahawks will travel to Philadelphia for Monday Night Football. In last two occasions Seahawks defeated Philadelphia at Lincoln Financial Field.

Seahawks are coming off a win in last game against the Arizona Cardinals while the Eagles lost their last game against Cleveland Browns. This will be the 11th match for both the teams in NFL 2020 season.

The Eagles though have lost 6 of their 7 games this season, they lead the NFC East group table while Seahawks on the other hand with 7 wins and 3 losses are second in NFC West standings.

Eagles vs Seahawks Predictions and Odds Summary

Eagles vs Seahawk Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 form

The Philadelphia Eagles are struggling to breathe some wins in the air. Their performance have been bad as a team and it may turn out to become worse if they fail to defeat the Seahawks in this clash.

The Eagles started their NFL 2020 campaign with a defeat at the hands of Washington Football Team. In next two matches they lost one against the Rams and drew the 2nd one with Cincinnati Bengals. They found their first win of this season in 4th week when they were able to beat San Francisco 49ers.

However, their victory was short lived as they lost next two of their games to Pittsburg Steelers and Baltimore Ravens. The Eagles bounced back in next two games by defeating New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys. In last two of their matches they lost to Giants and the Browns once again.

The Seattle Seahawks are coming off a fresh victory against the Arizona Cardinals 28-21. They have had an excellent NFL season as of now and they are currently among the top 4 teams in their conference.

Their NFL 2020 campaign has been like a dream run. They went to a flying start by winning first five games of the season before losing to Arizona Cardinals in 6th week.

They won against San Francisco 49ers in very next game but faced back to back defeats at the hands of Buffalo Bills and Los Angeles Rams. In last match they avenged the defeat that they had at the hands of Cardinals in 6th week. They won by 28-21 points against the Cardinals which took their NFL 2020 tally to 7-3.

Eagles vs Seahawk NFL Odds and Predictions: H2H

The very first time Seattle Seahawks played against the Eagles was back in 1976 when Eagles beat the Seahawks by 27-10 points.

Since then the two teams have met each other only on 18 occasions which includes one post season game. Philadelphia Eagles have won7 games and the Seattle Seahawks stood victorious in 11 games.

In the last 10 encounters between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Seattle Seahawks the Seahawks have managed to make it through 8 games, while the Eagles could barely make way with 2 games in their name, with the last win being back in 2008.

The last meet of the two teams was in January 2020 when the Seahawks handed out a humiliating defeat to the Eagles, with the Seahawks conquering a score of 17 while the Eagles could barely make it up to 9 points.

Most of the matches played between the two clubs have been unilateral with the Eagles being defeated humiliatingly.

Eagles vs Seahawk NFL Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

The Seattle Seahawks are going to get on the field with all guns blazing against the Eagles. Quarter Back Russel Wilson is one of their most prized assets with 30 touchdowns and 2986 passing yards to his name.

With return of Running back Carlos Hyde, the offense of Seahawks has been further strengthened.

The Philadelphia Eagles have had major problem with their Quarter back. In last game against Cleveland their star QB Carson Wentz became one of the cause for their defeat. In entire game he threw just two interceptions, including a pick-six, and took a safety on one of his five sacks.

This season he has 14 interceptions and 18 turnovers and 14 touchdowns to his name.

With absence of  veteran tight end Zach Ertz due to ankle injury the Eagles offence has been in deep problem. Running back Miles Sanders haven't been much impressive. He has 585 rushing yards this season and the wide receiver Travis Fulgham is yet to perform.

Eagles tackles Lane Johnson and Jason Peters and center Jason Kelce have been banged up of late.

The only way Eagles can defeat the Seahawks is by strong performance of their defense. However, Eagles have an average defense, ranking 16th in scoring in this NFL season.

Eagles vs Seahawk NFL Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The head to head record and the recent forms of both the teams suggests Seahawks to be favorites this game. The sports betting platform are also giving Seahawks advantage over the Eagles for this match.

The opening spread for Seahawks is -4.5(-105) and for Eagles the spread is +4.5(-115) as per Sports Betting Dime.

According to BetMGM, the recent updated odds are :

  • Money line: Seahawks -250 (bet $250 to win $100) / Eagles +205 (bet $100 to win $205) 
  • Against the spread: Seahawks -5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) / Eagles +5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) 

As per Covers.com, Seahawks have 80% chance of winning this game and the Eagles have only 20% chances of winning the game.

FiveThirtyEight have pegged the chances of the Seahawks winning the encounter at 68% and the Eagles winning the same at 32%.

BettingExpert puts the odds of winning of Seahawks at 1.41 and of the Eagles at 3.10.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM