West Ham vs Aston Villa Predictions and Betting Tips

Blogs

West Ham vs Aston Villa Predictions and Betting Tips

26 Nov 2020
West Ham vs Aston Villa Predictions and Betting Tips
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
557

West Ham vs Aston Villa Predictions and Betting : After two back to back wins, first against Fulham and then against Sheffield United, West Ham will face Aston Villa on Monday at London Stadium. Overall West Ham United have won 4 games out of 9 matches they played in this seasons English Premier League.

On the other hand, for Aston Villa after initial success things have gone bit down south. In last 5 games they have lost 3 and have managed to win 2. In last game, they lost to 10-men Brighton by 2-1 goal difference.

This Monday night Aston Villa will be looking to bounce and retain improve their position in EPL points table. Currently they are placed at 7th position just below Everton.

Aston Villa vs West Ham Predictions and Betting : EPL 2020 Form

Aston Villa started off their English Premier League 2020 campaign on a winning note. With first game being against Sheffield United, they pulled out a win with a 2nd half goal of Ezri Konsa.

With win boosting the teams morale they went on a roll by winning the back to back three matches. They beat Fulham by 3-0 goals in very next match which was followed by 7-2 victory over the defending champions Liverpool. Their chariot was victory was unstoppable, after humiliating Liverpool they registered a 1 goal victory over the Leicester City.

However, Leeds United finally stopped Villa's four match win streak. With Patrick Bamford's hattrick, Leeds beat Villa by 3-0 goals. On November 1st, Southampton pulled out of 4-3 win against Aston Villa. From being 4-0 initially, Aston Villa were down to 4-2 and their next opponent was FA Cup winner Arsenal. However, Villa bounced back to winning note and defeated Arsenal by 3-0 goals.

In last match, with the help of 56th minute goal of Solly March, Brighton defeated Aston Villa by 2-1 goal difference.

West Ham did not have a good start to their EPL 2020 campaign. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Newcastle which was followed by one more defeat by FA Cup winners Arsenal.

They bounced back in Matchday 3 when defeated Wolverhampton by 4 goals to nil. Jarrod Bowen found the nets twice in this match. After defeating Wolves, West Ham went on to defeat Leicester City by 1-0 goals.

After being down by 3-0 goals in match against Tottenham, West Ham with 3 goals in last 10 minutes drew the match against Tottenham. However, they faced 3rd defeat of the season in Matchday 6 at the hands of Liverpool.

In last two of their EPL matches, they registered tow back to back wins, first against Fulham and then against Sheffield United.

This Monday, it will be the 10th match for West Ham in this EPL season.

West Ham vs Aston Villa Predictions and Betting : H2H

West Ham and Aston Villa have played so far 31 matches against each other. Almost 50% of the matches between the team ended in a draw.

Of 31 matches, 15 matches ended in draw while in rest of the 16 matches, Aston Villa have had an upper hand. Villa has won 9 games while West Ham have registered 7 win in direct matches.

In direct clash between the two teams, both have conceded and scored equal number of goals. Both Aston Villa and West Ham have conceded and scored 35 goals each when the two teams met. An average of 1.31 goals have been scored in matches between the two teams.

The last 5 matches between the two teams West Ham have won 3 while Aston Villa have won 1 match. Last 2 matches ended in a draw.

Aston Villa vs West Ham Predictions and Betting : Offensive and Defensive Stats

For upcoming match against Aston Villa, West Ham will be heavily dependent on strikers Jarrod Bown nd Michail Antonio.

Bowen has been in excellent form this EPL season and has managed to score at an average of 0.3 goals per match. The English striker Michail Antonio has been a great support for Bowen. He has scored in almost every 2nd game.

Sabastien Haller and Andriy Yarmolenko will be assisting the two strikers for West Ham.

Aston Villa will most probably come in with a 4-2-3-1 formation to stop the West Ham registering 3rd back to back win.

The Aston Villa attack has to be heaped with praises for back to back wins against giants like Liverpool, Leicester but have suddenly lost the momentum with back to back defeats.

Ollie Watkins will lead the frontline once again and is beaming in confidence after a hat-trick against the Reds. In addition to 6 goals in 8 outings, he has been exceptional in aerial duels winning an average of 4.7 per game along with 2.5 shots and 1.5 key passes per game.

Jack Grealish will join him whose strength is to create chances and to dribble exceptionally. He has so far scored 4 times which includes a double brace against Liverpool along with 82.5% pass success, 2.7 dribbles and 2.6 key pass every match.

Ross Barkley will have to do the attacking midfielder role and has 2 goals with 84.1% pass success for the team to succeed.

West Ham's forward will be supported by likes of Declan Rice, Thomas Soucek and Pablo Fornals.

For Aston Villa in mid Douglas Luiz and John McGinn will be assisting their strikers.

The backline of Ogbonna, Cresswell and Balbuena will have to throw in a formidable challenge against Aston Villa.

Center back Angelo Ogbonna has 81.7% pass success along with 4.4 clears per match which might turn out to be significant in the coming match. Ogbonna’s strength lies in blocking along with winning the aerial duels with an average of 2.4 aerials won per game.

Aaron Cresswell is a versatile player for the team who not only defends but creates chances. He has 3 assists in 6 games at 82.8% pass accuracy along with 1.4 tackles and 3.8 clears in the recent past.

Fabian Balbuena is an asset to the team with his intercepting skills and scored an all- important goal against Spurs. This match will be a test of West Ham’s defense against an impeccable attack of the City.

The Aston Villa’s defense will be lead by Tyrone Mings who is a center back is versatile and can counter attack very well. The English defender has 76.9% pass completion along with 4.1 clears per match which speaks of the effort he puts along with 0.7 block per game so far.

Ezri Konsa is very strong in controlling possession and giving important crosses. He has about 77% pass completion success, an average of 3.5 aerials won per match along with 0.7 tackle and 0.8 interceptions every match.

The left and right defenders Cash and Targett will have to make sure that they guard the sides pretty well so that they clear any attack coming their way.

West Ham vs Aston Villa Football Predictions and Betting : Predicted Winner

The prediction and betting platform are highly divided for this West Ham United and Aston Villa Premier League Match. Infogol offers West Ham 62% probabilities of prevailing the conflict whilst for Aston Villa their probabilities of win stand at simply 23% as of now and for a draw, there may be a 15% chance.

As per Kickoff, West Ham United have a 37% chance of beating Aston Villa while Villa has 38% chance.

The Betting Experts odds for Aston Villa's win is placed at 3.10 and the odds for West Ham stands at 2.35.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM