Chelsea vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting Tips

Blogs

Chelsea vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting Tips

30 Nov 2020
Chelsea vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting Tips
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
671

Chelsea vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting : A new chapter will be added to the rivalry between Chelsea and Leeds United as both the teams clash in the Premier League on Sunday, 6 December. The match will be played at Stamford Bridge, the home stadium of Chelsea Football Club.

Chelsea are currently enjoying the 3rd spot in the Premier League points table, while Leeds United are in the 12th spot. Players from both teams are expected to play their hearts out and win this encounter. The Sunday battle can be expected to be a thrilling one.

Leeds United vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting Summary

Leeds United vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting : Recent Forms

Chelsea have been performing very well in the Premier League so far. They have managed to win 50% of their games. Chelsea boys have scored 2.2 goals and conceded 1 goal per match on an average.

For Leeds United, the season has been average overall with many highs and lows. They have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded 1.7 goals per match.

If we talk about the last 6 league matches, Chelsea is looking very good with 3 wins and 3 draws. Their latest match against Tottenham Hotspur ended in a goalless draw. The most recent win came against Newcastle United with a score of 2-0 in favor of Chelsea.

On the other hand, Leeds United won only 1 of their last 6 games but their latest win Everton with a score of 1-0 must have boosted the team’s confidence.

Chelsea have maintained a decent performance at home this season. Out of the 5 home matches played, they won 2, lost 1 and 2 matches ended in a draw. They scored 11 goals and conceded 6 in all these 5 matches.

Leeds United have performed quite well in away games as they won 3 of their 5 away games and lost only 2. A total of 9 goals were scored by them in these 9 matches and 8 goals were conceded.

Chelsea vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting : H2H

Chelsea and Leeds United have played 80 Premier League matches so far. 23 of them were won by Chelsea, while Leeds United won 36 matches.

21 matches ended in a draw. The last Premier League match between the two teams was played in 2004. Leeds United won that match with a score of 1-0. 

In last 5 clashes between the two teams, Chelsea have won three and Leeds have won only in one occasion. One game between the two teams ended in a draw.

Leeds United vs Chelsea Predictions and Betting : Offensive and Defensive Strategy

Chelsea may look to continue their strong formation of 4-3-3 against the visitors, while Leeds United is expected to go with the format of 4-4-1-1 that resulted in victory against Everton. 

Timo Werner has been the spearhead of Chelsea’s forward attack in the English Premier League 2020/21. He has scored 4 goals and assisted in 2 so far. His passing accuracy has been 81% in the opposition half.

Tammy Abraham is another key striker for Chelsea who has scored 3 goals and won an average of 2.2 aerial duels per game. 

Hakim Ziyech has been a prime candidate in the forward who creates chances by giving key passes. He has 5 goals and 3 assists in 14 games along with 80.3% pass accuracy and 1.5 shots on target.

For Leeds United, Patrick Bamford is playing one of the best seasons of his career as he has already scored 7 goals in 10 matches. He has won an average of 2.5 total duels per game.

Jack Harrison has been a quality winger and a force to deal with who is impressive in creating chances and has 75.5% success in passes along with a goal and 2 assists in 9 games.

Apart from them, the likes of Klich, Helder Costa and Hernandez will have to assume responsibility on the front lines.

Chelsea has some of the promising midfielders in their line-up such as N’Golo Kante, Mason Mount, and Hakim Ziyech. Kante has an amazing passing accuracy of 87% in the opposition half. He has made 0.6 key passes per game.

Mount has maintained an average of 2.0 tackles per game with 61% successive dribbles. Ziyech has assisted in 3 goals with a passing accuracy of 80%. 

Jack Harrison is performing very well for Leeds United in midfield in the current EPL season. He has assisted in 3 goals and maintained 70% successive dribbles in the matches he played.

Other key players for Leeds United in the midfield include Mateusz Klich and Ezgjan Alioski. Klich has hit the net twice and assisted in 2 goals, Alioski’s amazing passing accuracy of 84% has created many chances for his team.

Chelsea looks very strong in the defence department with players like Thiago Silva and Reece James. 36-year-old Silva has been impressive this season with a passing accuracy of 93%. He had 4 clean sheets in the 6 games he played.

James is another consistent performer with an average of 1.8 clearances per game and 60% successive dribbles.

The performances of Ben Chilwell and Kurt Zouma have also been very good for Chelsea. Chilwell has managed to score 2 goals as well along with top performance in defense. Zouma had 5 clean sheets in the 9 matches he played. 

Players like Stuart Dallas and Luke Ayling are key defenders for Leeds united. Dallas had 4 clean sheets so far with an average of 2.9 tackles per game.

Ayling has also been good in defense with a clearance average of 1.7 per match. Robin Koch and Liam Cooper are other star defenders in the line-up. Both the players have maintained 87% passing accuracy in the current season. 

Chelsea vs Leeds United Predictions and Betting: Predicted Winner

It is not very easy to predict a winner among the two teams. Both the teams are looking good and will be desperate to win the battle. Chelsea’s blazing strikers will make the Leeds defenders pull their socks up on Sunday.

However, the prediction and betting platforms are giving Chelsea edge in Sunday's game.

As per Infogol predictor, there is a 65% chance of Chelsea’s win. Leeds’ chances stand at 15% with 20% probability of a draw. 

Fctables have also predicted 61% possibility of a win for Chelsea. Their predictor has given 16% chance to Leeds United.

The betting odds are 1.53 in favor of Chelsea’s win and for Leeds United, the odds are 6.50 as per Sofascore.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM