Jaguars vs Vikings Odds and Predictions Analysis

Blogs

Jaguars vs Vikings Odds and Predictions Analysis

01 Dec 2020
Jaguars vs Vikings Odds and Predictions Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
144

Jaguars vs Vikings Odds and Predictions:

After 5 wins and 6 losses Minnesota Vikings remain at the edge of making into the playoffs. This Sunday they will be hosting the Jacksonville Jaguars who are won only 1 game of the 11 games that they played this season. Going into the match, the Vikings are favorites to win.

Vikings pulled out a difficult win in last game against Carolina Panthers. Down from 24-13, the Vikings scored 10-yard touchdowns and pulled off a win by a margin of 28-27. This stunning feat on Sunday kept the hopes of Vikings making into the playoffs alive.

The Jacksonville Jaguars on the other hand lost 27-25 to the Cleveland Browns. This was the 10th straight defeat for the Jaguars. With few more league games remaining, the Jaguars will be hoping to end the season on few positive notes. Currently they are 2nd last their Conference.

On Sunday, in Week 13 game, the two teams will meet at US Bank Stadium and the game is scheduled to Kickoff from 1PM ET.

Vikings vs Jaguars Odds and Predictions Summary

Viking vs Jaguars Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 form

The Vikings are in better form than the Jaguars this season. Having played 11 matches, they have managed to grace through 5 matches and have lost 6 matches. Currently they are placed 7th in their Conference.

The Vikings started off NFL 2020 against the Packers. They lost their opening game which was followed by one more defeats at the hand of Indianapolis Colts. They bounced back in Week 3 when they defeated the Tennessee Titans followed by the win over the Houston Texans.

However, they suffered two more defeats at the hands of Seattle Seahawks and Atlanta Falcons. In last five games they have won 4 and lost one. The loss came at the hands of Dallas Cowboys. In Week 12 of NFL 2020, they beat Carolina Panthers by a very thin margin of 28-27 score.

The Jacksonville Jaguars started off their campaign run with a win. They beat Indianapolis Colts with a score difference of 27-20. However, since then their fortune have gone down south.

The Jaguars have lost the rest of the 9 games that they have played in this NFL season. First defeat came at the hands of Tennessee Titans (33-30) which was followed by defeat against Miami Dolphins (31-13), the Cincinnati Bengals (33-25), twice against Houston Texans (30-14) and (27-25), the Detroit Lions (34-16), the Los Angeles Chargers (39-29), the Green Bay Packers (24-20), the Pittsburgh Steelers (27-3).

Sunday night they had their played their 11th game of the season against the Cleveland Browns. They added one more defeat to their name.

Jaguars vs Vikings Odds and Predictions: H2H

Vikings and Jaguars haven't had much head to head encounters. The two teams have met each other on the field totally 6 times starting with their first match in 2001.

The Jaguars were able to win comfortably the opening game between the two teams. The Jaguars scored 33 touchdowns and the Vikings were able to make only 3.

However, that was the only win that Jaguars could register against the Vikings. In next five games, Vikings won all of them.

Last time the two teams met was back in November 2016 when Vikings bet Jaguars by a score difference of 25-16.

Viking vs Jaguars Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

The Jaguars need to pull up their socks and recuperate their form and game strategy, with just 1 win and 10 losses the future of the club in this season is extremely grim.

Gardener Minshew II, the Quarter Back of Jacksonville Jaguars haven't made much difference for his team this season. He has 13 touchdowns and 1855 yards to his name. In last game of Jaguars, QB Mike Glennon made his first start since the 2017 season and completed 20 of 35 passes for 235 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Rookie Running Back James Robinson needs will be a key player. Though his team has failed to perform he has been impressive this season. Even in Sunday's game Robinson had 128 rushing yards and a score to his name.

WR Collin Johnson should also not be ignored. He can turn out to be handy for the Jaguars. He scored team-high 96 receiving yards and a touchdown in last game against the Browns.

For Vikings all eyes will be on QB Kirk Cousins. Krik has over 65% pass completion this NFL season and in last match against the Panthers he had 307 passing yards and 3 touchdowns.

However, Vikes will be heavily dependent upon  Star RB Dalvin Cook. It was due to his excellent last minute performance that helped the Vikings register a stellar win against the Panthers. Dalvin left the game against the Carolina Panthers briefly due to an ankle injury but returned to finish with 82 total yards helping his team to pull of a 28-27 win.

Rookie Justin Jefferson who had 7 receptions and 2 running touchdowns is expected to play a key role in this match too.

Jaguars vs Vikings Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The NFL 2020 form as well as the head to head stats between the two teams suggest that Vikings have an edge over the visitors Jaguars in Sundays match. The predictions and NFL betting platforms have Minnesota Vikings as heavy betting favorites.

Smarkets puts the winning odds of Minnesota Vikings to be 1.04 and the odds of Jacksonville Jaguars to win to be 4.2. The platform gives Vikings 80% chances of win while for Jaguars the win percent stands at mere 20%.

As per BetMGM :

  • Money line for Jaguars stands at +340 (bet $100 to win $340) and for Vikings -435 (bet $435 to win $100)
  • The spread for the game are: Jaguars +9.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) / Vikings -9.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) 

BettingExpert puts the odds of Minnesota Vikings to be 1.20 and the odds of the Jaguars to win to be 4.75.

FiveThirtyEight pegs the possibility of Vikings to win at 82% and the possibility of Jaguars to lose at 18%. 

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM