Seahawks vs Giants Odds and Predictions : 3 Predictions

Blogs

Seahawks vs Giants Odds and Predictions : 3 Predictions

02 Dec 2020
Seahawks vs Giants Odds and Predictions : 3 Predictions
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
229

Seahawks vs Giants Odds and Predictions : After Week 12 of play, the New York Giants (4-7) with 4 wins and 7 losses lead the NFC east points table while the Seattle Seahawks (8-3) with just 3 losses in 11 games are leaders of NFC West Points table.

This Sunday, the Seahawks will host the Giants in its backyard in Week 13 of NFL. Giants are coming off a three back to back wins, first against the Washington, 2nd against the Eagles and in last game they beat Bengals in close game. However, if New York Giants fails to register a win this game, they may lose their top position in NFC East table to Washington.

Seahawks on the other hand are also coming off a win in last in last match. They beat Philadelphia Eagles in last game. They are on a 2 match win streak. Currently they share 2nd position in overall conference ranking with Green Bay Packers.

This Sunday the two teams will meet each other at Lumen Field, Seattle. The game will be live from 2:05 p.m. Arizona time on Fox.

Seahawks vs Giants Odds and Predictions Summary

Giants vs Seahawks Odds and Predictions : NFL 2020 Form

The New York Giants’ had a pretty grim start to their NFL 2020 campaign. They started off losing couple of matches. Pittsburgh Steelers beat them in very first game by (26-16) which was folled by defeat at the hands of Chicago Bears (17-13).

In their third game of NFL 2020 season the San Francisco 49ers defeated them(36-9) and they suffered 4th loss at the hands of the Los Angeles Rams (17-9). Dallas Cowboys were the ones who handed the Giants 5th consecutive defeat of the season (37-34).

This grim time was over when the Gaints beat Washington (20-19). However, the victory was short lived as they suffered two more back to back defeats taking their campaign record to 1-7. They loss came at the hands of Philadelphia Eagles (22-21) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (25-23).

In last 3 games, the Giants are undefeated. They literally snatched away wins from their opponents. Against Washington the game ended in (23-20) score, against Philadelphia Eagles win margin was higher (27-17) but against the Cincinnati Bengals they just managed 2 points win (19-17).

The New York Giants are one of the forerunners for the Super Bowl Championship from the NFC East. This quick and successive wins gives the boys new vigor to clench the forthcoming games as well.

The Seattle Seahawks have one of the best seasons and the best positions in the points table. The Seahawks have managed to win 8 games and lose only 3 games. The losses came off against the Arizona Cardinals (28-21), the Buffalo Bills (44-34), the Los Angeles Rams (23-16).

The last 2 matches against the Arizona Cardinals (28-21), the Philadelphia Eagles (23-17) both were won by the Seahawks thus breaking the two game losing streak. The Seahawks are possibly staring at registering a hattrick of wins this Sunday against the Giants.

Giants vs Seahawks NFL Odds and Predictions: H2H

The New York Giants and the Seattle Seahawks have played each other 18 times on the field. The first match against the two was back in 2001, where in the New York Giants were able to churn out victory by scoring 27 over 24.

This was followed by the Giants winning in 2002, 2008, and 2010. Both in they year 2008, and 2010 the Giants crushed the Seahawks in both the years.

Both Seattle Seahawks and New York Giants have registered equal number of wins when they faced each other. Of 18 games both have 9 games win. However, in last 5 games, New York Giants have only 1 game against the Seahawks while the Seahawks have managed to register win in 4 games.

The last game between the two teams was back in 2017 when Seahawks beat the Giant with 24-7 score difference.

Seahawks vs Giants Odds and Predictions : Predicted Winner

The Seahawks have had an excellent NFL season as of now. They have been highly dominating in their home games. They are  5-0 overall at home this season. Giants on the other hand have struggled in their away games. Of the 6 games this season that they have played on roads, they have managed to win only two games while they lost 4 games.

The Giants will be highly dependent on their Quarterback Daniel Jones who has 2335 yards and 8 touchdowns to his name this season. In order to defeat the Seahawks in their backyard Running Back Wayne Gallman needs to play a handy role.

For the Seahawks its star Quarter Back Russel Wilson will have the task of leading his team to one more victory. This season he has overall 292 yards per game and 31 touchdowns to his name. He is well supported by Running Back Chris Carson with 4 touchdowns himself.

Looing the recent form and strong Seahawks offense, the NFL betting and predictions platforms are highly favoring Seahawks win in this match.

Smarkets pegs the odds of the Seahawks winning at 1.27 and the odds of the Giants losing at 4.50.

FiveThirtyEight puts the chances of the Seahawks winning at 80% and the chances of the Giants winning at 20%.

BettingExpert puts the odds of the Seahawks winning at 1.22 and the odds of Giants losing at 4.50.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM