Cardinals vs Rams Odds and Predictions : 3 Predictions

Blogs

Cardinals vs Rams Odds and Predictions : 3 Predictions

02 Dec 2020
Cardinals vs Rams Odds and Predictions : 3 Predictions
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
89

Cardinals vs Rams Odds and Predictions : The Arizona Cardinals have been bit out of form in last few games. They have lost their last two matches and of last 4 games, they have lost 3 games. Entering the Week 13 of NFL 2020 season, this Sunday they will be hosting Los Angeles Rams in their backyard.

Rams on the other hand too are coming off a defeat in their last game of their NFL 2020 games. Rams lost to San Francisco 49ers after two back to back wins. In terms of away games, the Rams have 50-50 record this NFL season.

This Sunday's game will be first clash between the two teams in this NFL season. They will be meeting each other after a gap of almost an year. Last time when they met, Rams beat Cardinals by 31-24 score difference.

Cardinals will play Rams at State Farm Stadium this Sunday and the game will be played without any fans due to recent COVID outbreak.

Cardinals vs Rams Odds and Predictions Summary

Rams vs Cardinals Odds and Predictions : NFL 2020 Form

The Arizona Cardinals have had a promising start this season with 2 consecutive wins against the San Francisco 49ers (24-20) and the Washington (30-15).

This was followed by 2 losses against the Detroit Lions (26-23) and the Carolina Panthers (31-21). The next came a hattrick of wins against the New York Jets (30-10), the Dallas Cowboys (38-10) and the Seattle Seahawks (37-34).

As of now Cardinals have had 6 wins and 5 losses. Most of the 5 losses of the Cardinals have been pretty close with a meagre difference of points. They are placed at third position in NFC West points table as of now.

Rams started off their NFL 2020 on a winning note. They beat Dallas Cowboys in their opening game and were on the roll since then. They register 4 back to back win after beating the Cowboys. Their first loss of this season came in 6th Week of NFL 2020 when San Francisco 49ers beat them by score difference of 24-16.

They bounced back in very next game when they beat Chicago Bears before suffering 2nd loss of the season at the hands of Miami Dolphins.

In last three games, Rams have won one while lost two. They are currently on 2 matches losing streak as of now.

Cardinals vs Rams Odds and Predictions : H2H

The Los Angeles Rams lead the overall series between the two teams. The very first match between the two teams was back in 1937 when the Cardinals beat the Rams.

Since then the two teams have clashed against each other on 83 occasion which includes one post season game.

Cardinals have won 38 games while the Rams have managed to win 43 games. They have also tied 2 times.

The Cardinals have not beaten the Rams since the season finale of 2016. The last game between the two teams was back in December 2019, when Rams beat Cardinals by 31-24 score difference.

Cardinals vs Rams Odds and Predictions : Players to Watch Out

For Rams, the most important player will be their QB Jared Goff. Jared Goff has thrown for 3,020 yards while completing 67.2% of his passes. With 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, he has 274.5 yards per game.

Running Back Darrell Henderson has been a great support for his team. He has taken 120 carries for 512 rushing yards (46.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.

Along with Darrell Henderson all eyes will be on Cooper Kupp who has hauled in 66 passes for 763 yards and two touchdowns this NFL season.

For Cardinals, the offense will be led by QB Kyler Murray. Murray has thrown for 2,814 yards while completing 68.2% of his passes (264-of-387), with 19 touchdowns and nine interceptions.

He has been well supported by Kenyan Drake who has churned out 719 rushing yards (71.9 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.  DeAndre Hopkins too has been impressive this season. He has 77 catches to lead the team with 967 yards (87.9 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.

Aaron Donald will be leading the Rams defense. He has collected a team-leading 10 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 31 tackles.

He will be assisted by John Johnson who has collected 71 tackles, two TFL, and one interception.

For Cardinals, in defense, Haason Reddick has notched a team-leading five sacks, while adding 10 TFL and 43 tackles. Jordan Hicks has totaled 87 tackles and eight TFL this season.

Rams vs Cardinals Odds and Predictions : Predicted Winner

The Cardinals vs Rams encounter is expected to be a close. Though Cardinals have a home advantage, the past record as well and recent forms favors Rams over the Cardinals. The Sports betting platforms have their betting trends in favor of Rams for this upcoming clash.

According to BetMGM, Rams are favored at -139, meaning it would take a $139 wager to win $100. While Cardinals are priced at +120, where a $100 wager would win $120. 

Smarkets pegs the odds of the Rams winning to be 1.68 and the odds of the Cardinals losing to be 2.3.

BettingExpert puts the odds of the Rams to win at 1.73 and the odds of the Cardinals losing at 2.32.

FiveThrityEight also puts forward that the Rams are going to win with a win probability of 65% and the probability of a Cardinal win to be 35%.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
$ 5 or equivalent
20000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM