Raiders vs Jets Odds and Predictions Analysis

Blogs

Raiders vs Jets Odds and Predictions Analysis

03 Dec 2020
Raiders vs Jets Odds and Predictions Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
98

Raiders vs Jets Odds and Predictions:

On Sunday, New York Jets is set to face a mighty challenge coming their way from Las Vegas Raiders. New York Jets are having one of the worst seasons in their club history with 11 consecutive losses and are in search for that one victory for 12 weeks now.

On the contrary, Raiders have done a decent job so far keeping themselves in the hunt for the playoffs in the AFC West group. If it’s the matter of reputation for the Jets, it’s the matter of a play off spot for Raiders on Sunday.

The match is scheduled in the MetLife stadium at 12PM local time.

Raiders vs Jets Odds and Predictions Summary

Raiders vs Jets Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The struggle for New York Jets is pretty evident with the side on the verge of getting knocked out of the NFL. They are on a bad streak of not making it to the playoffs since 2010 as the trend continues for yet another season.

It is quite surprising that the team hasn’t been able to win even a single game so far with 11 games done and dusted. They are down and out in the AFC East group and a win here on Sunday might prove to be a consolation for them.

In their last outing, they were thrashed by Dolphins with a 20-3 margin where they didn’t stand a chance at any point.

As far as Raiders is concerned, they are looking to win their 4th Super Bowl title after a period of 37 years. They are currently 2nd in the AFC West group with 6 wins and 5 losses that has given them hope of making it to playoffs.

They have achieved victories against the likes of Panthers, Saints, Chiefs, Browns, Chargers and Broncos. On the flip side, they have suffered losses against teams like Falcons, Chiefs, Buccaneers, Bills and Patriots.

This meant that they have undergone a rollercoaster ride this season and a win on Sunday helps them in pursuit of a play off spot. In their last game on Sunday, they were handed over a big defeat by Falcons with a 43-6 margin.

Jets vs Raiders Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

The New York Jets are trying to pick themselves after a series of failures for the side this season whereas Las Vegas Raider have done a decent job so far maintaining 2nd spot in AFC West group trying to win their 4th super bowl.

The head-to-head between the team suggests as to how the teams have fared against each other over a long period. It is quit astonishing to know that it’s not just the match on Sunday that will be interesting to watch, but it is expected that both the teams will go hard against each other.

The sides have played each other on just 47 occasions so far with Raiders coming on top in 25 matches whereas New York based team has secured 20 victories so far.

As far as postseason is concerned, the teams have played 4 games against each other with two wins apiece for both the sides. In their recent most meeting, the Jets scored a one-sided affair with a 34-3 margin on 24th November 2019.

Raiders vs Jets Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out for?

New York Jets:

S Darnold (QB) - Completion – 58.7%, Yards per game – 198.4, Longest Pass – 69, Touchdowns – 3.

J Flacco (QB) - Completion – 55.2%, Yards per game – 177.2, Longest Pass – 52, Touchdowns – 6.

F Gore (RB) - Rushing Yards – 521, Long Rushing – 17, Rushing 1st downs – 27, Attempts – 141.

L Perine (RB) - Rushing Yards – 202, Long Rushing – 20, Rushing 1st downs – 15, Attempts – 55.

J Crowder (WR) - Receptions – 35, Receiving Targets – 57, Receiving Yards after catch – 456, Receiving First Downs – 19.

B Perriman (WR) - Receptions – 22, Receiving Targets – 36, Receiving Yards after catch – 352, Receiving First Downs – 15.

N Hewitt (LB) - Solo Tackles – 58, Sack Yards – 6, Passes defended – 2.

Las Vegas Raiders:

D Carr (QB) - Completion – 69.3%, Yards per game – 251.8, Longest Pass – 72, Touchdowns – 19.

N Peterman (QB) - Completion – 66%, Yards per game – 34, Longest Pass – 12, Touchdowns – 0.

J Jacobs (RB) - Rushing Yards – 782, Long Rushing – 24, Rushing 1st downs – 46, Attempts – 206.

D Booker (RB) - Rushing Yards – 326, Long Rushing – 43, Rushing 1st downs – 16, Attempts – 59.

D Waller (TE) - Receptions – 64, Receiving Targets – 90, Receiving Yards after catch – 542, Receiving First Downs – 38.

H Renfrow (WR) - Receptions – 38, Receiving Targets – 50, Receiving Yards after catch – 509, Receiving First Downs – 22.

J Abram (S) - Solo Tackles – 48, Sack Yards – 0, Passes defended – 5.

N Kwiatkoski (LB) - Solo Tackles – 41, Sack Yards – 6, Passes defended – 4.

Jets vs Raiders Odds and Predictions : Predicted Winner

The betting markets and the prediction platforms have little doubt about Raiders holding advantage in this clash.

SMarkets have come out with their predictions where they have given the upper hand to Raiders with odds of 1.28 whereas Jets has 3.80 odds.

FiveThirtyEight which is known for giving out decisive predictions have gone in a different way by telling that this can go any way with Raiders just ahead with 25% chance whereas Jets have a 75% chance.

Oddschecker known for providing the best odds are expecting a comfortable victory to the visitors while the hosts need a good effort from their side to overturn this.

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM