Patriots vs Chargers Odds and Predictions Analysis

Blogs

Patriots vs Chargers Odds and Predictions Analysis

03 Dec 2020
Patriots vs Chargers Odds and Predictions Analysis
profile_avatar
Crowdwisdom360
209

Patriots vs Chargers Odds and Predictions:

Los Angeles Chargers are all set to host New England Patriots in a Week 13 game. Patriots are all charged up after they defeated Arizona Cardinals in last game while the Chargers are coming off a loss in their away game against Buffalo Bills.

As of now New England Patriots have played 11 games this season and have managed to win 5 games and have lost 6 games. They are currently positioned at 3rd position in the AFC East Standings.

The Los Angeles Chargers on the other hand are out of the playoff race. Of the 11 games that they played this season they have managed to win only 3 while lost the 8 games. Their last win was against New York Jets 2 weeks ago. Currently the Chargers are at 4th position in AFC West Standings.

This Sunday, the Chargers will be looking forward to cash in their home advantage when they take on the Patriots. The Game will be live streamed at 4:25 p.m. ET.

Patriots vs Chargers Odds and Predictions Summary

Patriots vs Chargers Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 form

The New England Patriots head to Los Angeles with a win against the Arizona Cardinals. They started their 2020 NFL season with a stunning win against the Miami Dolphins (21-11). This was followed by a close loss against the Seattle Seahawks (35-30) and a win against the Las Vegas Raiders (36-20).

In next game they were up against the mighty Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs humiliated the Patriots by 26-10 score. After the loss against the Patriots they suffered three back to back losses before pulling out 3rd win of this season for them against the New York Jets.

The Patriots continued their winning streak by beating the Baltimore Ravens in very next game but lost to Texans in the the 11th Week. Last Sunday they were up against the Cardinals and they beat them by a score difference of 20-17.

The Los Angeles Chargers too had a good start to this season. They beat Cincinnati Bengals (16-13) in the opening game but this win was followed by a string of losses. They face four back to back losses before they found a win against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

In last five games, they have managed to win only one game against the New York Jets (34-28) and have lost the rest 4 games against the Denver Broncos (31-30), the Las Vegas Raiders (31-26), the Miami Dolphins (29-21), and the Buffalo Bills (27-17).

Patriots vs Chargers NFL Odds and Predictions: H2H

The New England Patriots and Los Angeles Chargers have come against each other on 42 occasions including 4 postseason games. New England Patriots leads over the Chargers in regular season.

 New England Patriots have won 25 games and the Los Angeles Chargers have won 15 games. They have also tied 2 times.

Last five games between the two teams have been completely one sided affair. The Patriots have had a clean sweep. The last time these two teams met was back in January of 2019. The Patriots defeated the Chargers by 41-28 score difference.

Patriots vs Chargers Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

New England Patriots:

C Newton (QB) – Completion – 66.9%, Yards per Game – 238.7, Longest Pass - 50, Touchdowns – 4.

B Hoyer (QB) – Completion – 62.5%, Yards per Game – 138.0, Longest Pass – 25, Touchdowns – 0.

J Stidham (QB) – Completion – 47.8%, Yards per Game – 65.0, Longest Pass – 30, Touchdowns – 1.

J Edelman (WR) – Completion – 100%, Yards per Game – 62.5, Longest Pass – 22, Touchdowns – 0.

J Meyers (WR) – Completion – 100%, Yards per Game – 52.1, Longest Pass – 24, Touchdowns – 1.

Los Angeles Chargers:

J Herbert (QB) – Completion – 66.9%, Yards per Game – 320, Longest Pass – 72, Touchdowns – 23.

T Taylor (QB) – Completion – 53.3%, Yards per Game – 107.5, Longest Pass – 37, Touchdowns – 0.

E Stick (QB) – Completion – 100%, Yards per Game – 2.0, Longest Pass – 4, Touchdowns – 0.

K Allen (WR) – Completion – 0, Yards per Game – 79.5, Longest Pass – 0, Touchdowns – 0.

Patriots vs Chargers NFL Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Chargers have had a worse record playing away game this NFL season. Of the 6 matches that they played away from their home, they lost 5 and won just one. But they have managed to win 2 Home games while lost 3.

For Patriots they have won 4 home game and lost just 2 this season. But their away record has not been so good this season. They have lost 4 and won just 1.

Past records as well as the current form of both the teams indicates Patriots to have an upper edge over the Chargers in the upcoming game. The NFL betting and predictions platforms have predicted and easy win for the Patriots. However, the away record of Patriots do not favor them and a surprise by the underdogs in this match cannot be denied.

As per BetMGM;

  • Money line for  Patriots stands at -106 (bet $106 to win $100) and for Chargers -112 (bet $112 to win $100) | 
  • The spread for the Game are: Patriots +1, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) / Chargers -1, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) |

Smarkets, a leading prediction and betting platform pegs the odds of the Patriots winning at 1.95 and the odds of the Chargers losing at 2.08.

FiveThirtyEight puts the chances of the Patriots winning at 54% and the chances of the Chargers winning at 46%.

Oddschecker puts the chances of Patriots winning at 23/25 and the chances of Chargers losing at 20/21. 

Rewards
Redeemable coins
0

Redeem Coins
Free entry into one Non-Mega game
2000 coins
Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
7000 coins
My Profile
Purchase History
No purchase history available
OK
Wallet History
Available Coins

4050

You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
- 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
You won the World Cup prediction game.
Game . 16 July 2019
+ 20000
Notifications
Redeem Coins
Redeemable Coins Available
0
Note : Only Coins which you earn
can be redeemed. Purchased or
Bonus Coins cannot be
redeemed.

Coins will be redeemed in 2
working days
Redeem History
Redeemable Coins Available

0500

Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM
Redeemed Points
600
01 August
05:00 PM